+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice......real love or just rebound...????

need advice......real love or just rebound...????

Hi all....first I'd like to introduce myself and then my problem....
    I am 19, male. I am from India.....I am studying in college.
    now, my problem....
    I have been crazy about this girl, lets call her girl-1 for now, for past 2 years, i tried to ask her out but messed up badly, and ended up as some creepy weirdo in her dictionary. i left all hope, but one day i came to know that she was talking to her friends about me and she found me sexy, "doable" to be exact. At that time i was excited about that, since i was crazy about her. i tried to talk to her but found out that she have a bf now. she is 16-17 btw. She lives near my home, and i am home for holidays...now, i'm hearing news that she has gone characterless....and that she is jumping from guy to guy, doing everything nd everyone that comes in her way...so, i've lost interest in her. I've been in and out of a lot of relationships in past 2 years but since i had my mind set on this girl, nothing worked out. i was hoping that i could talk to her about this when i get home but, now when i'm home, its seems worthless.

After this episode enters girl-2, who has been my crush since i can remember...she has been really sweet to me. she is like my dream girl...but i lost contact with her some 3 years ago(after school). after i lost interest in girl-1, i suddenly started feeling strongly for girl-2...i searched her on facebook, found her and sent her a friend request today...i am not sure if she have any boyfriend right now.

Now, whenever i see girl-1 i feel attracted to her but only physically, emotionally, i feel disgusting....and then there is second girl, whom i have not seen since high school, but she is really all over my mind right now....

I live in a small town, i have a lot of female friends and i don't want to date anyone of them....at the same time i don't want to date anyone from my college...because girl-1 have totally screwed my mentality about any girl i'm even remotely interested in....i have started to feel that almost every girl is emotionless and looking for only someone who is nearby and ready to rumble...except girl-2 because she is like the most caring and beautiful girl i've ever seen....both girl-1 and girl-2 are insanely beautiful btw.!!!

sorry for using girl-1 and girl-2....i am not some guy who names girls like this, i just don't want to write the names of the girls....!!!

thanks for any advice....!!!

Sooo.. whats the question?

Quote Originally Posted by leftbelow View Post
    Hi all....first I'd like to introduce myself and then my problem....
    I am 19, male. I am from India.....I am studying in college.
    now, my problem....
    I have been crazy about this girl, lets call her girl-1 for now, for past 2 years, i tried to ask her out but messed up badly, and ended up as some creepy weirdo in her dictionary. i left all hope, but one day i came to know that she was talking to her friends about me and she found me sexy, "doable" to be exact. At that time i was excited about that, since i was crazy about her. i tried to talk to her but found out that she have a bf now. she is 16-17 btw. She lives near my home, and i am home for holidays...now, i'm hearing news that she has gone characterless....and that she is jumping from guy to guy, doing everything nd everyone that comes in her way...so, i've lost interest in her. I've been in and out of a lot of relationships in past 2 years but since i had my mind set on this girl, nothing worked out. i was hoping that i could talk to her about this when i get home but, now when i'm home, its seems worthless.

After this episode enters girl-2, who has been my crush since i can remember...she has been really sweet to me. she is like my dream girl...but i lost contact with her some 3 years ago(after school). after i lost interest in girl-1, i suddenly started feeling strongly for girl-2...i searched her on facebook, found her and sent her a friend request today...i am not sure if she have any boyfriend right now.

Now, whenever i see girl-1 i feel attracted to her but only physically, emotionally, i feel disgusting....and then there is second girl, whom i have not seen since high school, but she is really all over my mind right now....

I live in a small town, i have a lot of female friends and i don't want to date anyone of them....at the same time i don't want to date anyone from my college...because girl-1 have totally screwed my mentality about any girl i'm even remotely interested in....i have started to feel that almost every girl is emotionless and looking for only someone who is nearby and ready to rumble...except girl-2 because she is like the most caring and beautiful girl i've ever seen....both girl-1 and girl-2 are insanely beautiful btw.!!!

sorry for using girl-1 and girl-2....i am not some guy who names girls like this, i just don't want to write the names of the girls....!!!

thanks for any advice....!!!
    You will learn as you get older, that looks alone are not enough to make a relationship work.

What exactly are you looking for, if you aren't looking to date? A relationship?

I think your best bet for a relationship is Girl 2. She sounds a pretty decent sort, so i'd stick with her.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You will learn as you get older, that looks alone are not enough to make a relationship work.

What exactly are you looking for, if you aren't looking to date? A relationship?

I think your best bet for a relationship is Girl 2. She sounds a pretty decent sort, so i'd stick with her.
    I hope you are right....!!!
    I really like the second girl...I am just not sure if its love.....
    also, i am not sure should i just date or go for a relationship right now...!!! am i too young to have a meaningful relationship...??!!!!
    thanks in advance...!!!

I think 19 is a little too young to be taking girls seriously, yeah. 19 is when you should be dating, meeting lots of different girls, having fun with your friends and experiencing what life has to offer.
    But if you feel ready for it, then go for it - it's your life after all.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I think 19 is a little too young to be taking girls seriously, yeah. 19 is when you should be dating, meeting lots of different girls, having fun with your friends and experiencing what life has to offer.
    But if you feel ready for it, then go for it - it's your life after all.
    yeah..i guess tou are right...
    but sometimes it just happens that you really like a girl but it just doesn't workout...and then you end up thinking what if she was the one or what if "i'm never gonna get a girl who thinks like her or has a personality like her"

how to get over such a feeling..??
    sorry guys , I replied pretty late...!!!