+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help pleasee

help pleasee

now if a women says she doesnt wanna be with u but wants no one to have u what does that mean and i have also satayed at my ex's who said this the past week ever night i dont understand whats going on cheers

Means she's a selfish cow who is thinking only of herself and doesn't want to see you move on in life. She is afraid that if you move on, you won't want her around anymore and to cater to her needs to talk when she needs a listening ear, or to keep her company when she's bored and has no one else. Soon as she meets someone else though, she will no longer require anything of you and she will dump you like a piece of trash and to cater to her new bf.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Means she's a selfish cow who is thinking only of herself and doesn't want to see you move on in life. She is afraid that if you move on, you won't want her around anymore and to cater to her needs to talk when she needs a listening ear, or to keep her company when she's bored and has no one else. Soon as she meets someone else though, she will no longer require anything of you and she will dump you like a piece of trash and to cater to her new bf.
    took the word right outta meh mouth.
    Last edited by IncognitoSir; 19-06-10 at 11:52 PM. Reason: missing E

I've done something similar, not wanted a guy for myself but then didn't want him to be with anyone else...

Basically she is being selfish and scared that she will lose you, when you have had someone to rely on all the time then they are taken away it is scary

Eventually I learnt I had to let him go when a guy friend gave me a shot of reality

Do not let yourself get sucked in as already has been said as soon as she finds someone she won't want you anymore