+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP!! Pleasee and Thanks in advance

HELP!! Pleasee and Thanks in advance

Hello, i'm new in this forum...I hope everything goes well for me here and i hope i can find some help here!

I met this girl last year and I've been friends with her ever since... I started liking her alot for 2 months then thought I could just be a real good friend until now. Today, I realised I like her very very very much, she's the girl of my dreams. She's perfect for me, she's beautiful, she's kind and we have alot in common.

We talk alot on the phone and send eachother messages...We usually flirt, but we both know we're just kidding around. For example: she writes: I loove you..not..

The problem is: My best friend's in love with this girl and she knows it...but the love isn't reciprocal for him.

How can I show my love to her or find out if she likes me? And avoid hurting my best friend?
    Last edited by lostandfound; 18-06-07 at 02:45 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt there is any way to approach this without hurting your friend except perhaps to wait until he has moved on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

just be very careful whatever you do.. no right way to approach this sort of stuff.. maybe would be a good idea to talk to your friends before hand?.. depends on his personality i guess and how he takes stuff..

Thanks everyone! Let's say he has moved on...

Is there any way I can really see if she's into me? like send her emails or messages? to write in a particular way so that she unserstands i like her and wanna know if it's reciprocal...??

like: what exactly can i tell her on the phone, face-to-face, or by messaging that can reveal if she loves me as much as i love her?????

well don't go all cryptic on her, if you want to know if it is reciprocal, you gotta ask straight up. Do it in person, 1 on 1, iunno how old you are or if your drinking or not, but if you are, make sure she is sober, be direct and explain it clearly without coming on too hard, and also explain that you understand if she does not feel the same way. You might also want to add that if she needs to think about wtv, you can wait for her to get back to you.

If you do it properly and if this person is not a drama queen or wtv, even if it doesn't work out should be able to maintain some lvl of normal function between the two of you, this has worked for me in the past..

The ancient art of Asking Her Out. If your worried of ruining the friendship try and make it more casual and simple date.

Quote Originally Posted by Vain View Post
    The ancient art of Asking Her Out. If your worried of ruining the friendship try and make it more casual and simple date.
    expanding on your words. Just take her on a little group date sort of thing. or two on two. get some of your other friends.

takes off the pressure of akward silenced moments and you can figure everything out in a whole less pressured way...

sort of.
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip

olright everyone thanks alot!

We once were talking about going out together on msn .. and we came to a conclusion that we would go out ... But we both new we were joking around..

Sometimes, she tells me: Well, later we might be going out, so why not go to the movies and retaurants together in the future....I know she's joking around, but she gives me this signal...

How can I use this way of talking to her, to ask her if she's into me?

anachronistic Guest
    you'll encounter many women in your life, but true friends are far and few between.

would you really betray your best friend for some girl?

you need to tackle this obstacle long before you think about taking a nab at the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post
    expanding on your words. Just take her on a little group date sort of thing. or two on two. get some of your other friends.

takes off the pressure of akward silenced moments and you can figure everything out in a whole less pressured way...

sort of.
    thxx koolwhip, i was thinking of the same thingg

If she's teasing you about going out, then call her bluff, and ask her out when she says "maybe we'll go to the movies bla bla". That way even if she says no you won't be in too awkward a situation.

And two on two, group dates sort of thing hardly ever work out. And in this case especially, where you two are friends, I think it's going to be very hard to turn the "date" into anything more than a few friends out on the town.

How can I show her my love by sending her "jokes" on msn or text-messaging???

PLease and Thanks in advance!!

Dude, You gotta straight out ask her its the best way.

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    well don't go all cryptic on her, if you want to know if it is reciprocal, you gotta ask straight up. Do it in person, 1 on 1, iunno how old you are or if your drinking or not, but if you are, make sure she is sober, be direct and explain it clearly without coming on too hard, and also explain that you understand if she does not feel the same way. You might also want to add that if she needs to think about wtv, you can wait for her to get back to you.

If you do it properly and if this person is not a drama queen or wtv, even if it doesn't work out should be able to maintain some lvl of normal function between the two of you, this has worked for me in the past..
    im telling you man, you gotta be straight up, dont be cryptic.. like i said above, in person, no txt or msn..