+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does He Like Me? (please no hateful comments)

Does He Like Me? (please no hateful comments)

Yes, I know I should be asking him, but I'm too shy when it comes to that.

Here's what I've noticed:

- He is very focused on his work, but occasionally looks my way
    - When I am near him, his body language is open and relaxed, and he seems to be staring and thinking about something else and is very quiet, but when I start a conversation, his eyes light up, his pupils are dilated, and he is actively involved in the conversation.
    - Most of the time, if I don't start a conversation, he does not take the opportunity to start one.
    - There are days where he is quiet and seems lost in thought, but other days, his personality flips, and he starts conversations, and he teases and jokes with me, and is smiling and laughing.

-We exchanged cell phone numbers (my idea), and he said "I'll call you tonight." And he did. He seemed nervous and quiet at first, but he gradually got into the conversation.
    - When groups of two are offered, we always chose each other, when we have the choice.

Unfortunately, problems with my cell phone have made private communication unavailable, so I'm left to study the cards he's throwing at me, but it seems like all the signals don't add up.

Help, please? Any advice will do, but please don't be mean.

it would be normal for him to proceed with caution (& you as well) since you two seem to work fairly closely together. the fact that he called you does show some interest, but it seems to me like you have been the one pursuing him more. even if you can't talk over the phone (hopefully you have resolved your phone issue by now?), has he wanted to eat lunch together or invited you to do something outside of work? at this point i think it's best to back off and see if he takes the lead.

Thank you for your feedback; it was nice to hear someone give it to me straight. I really appreciate it.

I tend to take no notice of nothing a man will do or say and until he's asking for my phone number and asking me to meet up.

Yes I think he likes you