+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what are ways to cope when ur husbands at work?

Get a vibrator.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Get a vibrator.
    AND the tennis instructor. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If he is not letting you join a tennis club because of a flirty coach, do you honestly think he would let you take massage therapy classes? You'd be touching men all day in practice, and you will get people flirting with you.
    Sounds like your hubby is really possessive, and he is uncomfortable with you interacting with other men. That's not gonna change, so you will end up arguing over the same things.
    I think you should take some classes to boost your interests and intellect. Or volunteer at a local hospital to help people. Or you can just sit at home and waste your life away.
    Frankly men don't really respect women with no ambitions or interests. If your husband is keeping you in a proverbial cage, that means he doesn't really see you as being capable or respectable.
    IMHO.

Get a job. Tell him it's to cope while he's at work. If he doesnt like it say "At least let me try to be a bit independent..." really cutely. he cant deny you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    Get a job. Tell him it's to cope while he's at work. If he doesnt like it say "At least let me try to be a bit independent..." really cutely. he cant deny you like that.

He can't deny it any way, he doesn't own her.

People who think they own somebody make me pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Get a vibrator.
    I just like nice lingerie thats fun enough =]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    If he is not letting you join a tennis club because of a flirty coach, do you honestly think he would let you take massage therapy classes? You'd be touching men all day in practice, and you will get people flirting with you.
    Sounds like your hubby is really possessive, and he is uncomfortable with you interacting with other men. That's not gonna change, so you will end up arguing over the same things.
    I think you should take some classes to boost your interests and intellect. Or volunteer at a local hospital to help people. Or you can just sit at home and waste your life away.
    Frankly men don't really respect women with no ambitions or interests. If your husband is keeping you in a proverbial cage, that means he doesn't really see you as being capable or respectable.
    IMHO.
    He might be ok if I only massage females. I might just apply for a secretary job and see if I get it and if I get it then he might say 'o well you may as well do it then'

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    I did it while making love and he seemed ok about it today, I think I'll apply for jobs now!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    So, you're gonna let your husband run your life for you? You don't want to get a job, you don't like school, can't withstand the flirtatious advances of some tennis instructor... If I blow on you from here, you'll probably fall over too.

Why are you allowing someone else to run your life like this? You just want to sit at home and be catered to, but now you're bored because there is no one around to entertain you? You can either take some responsibility for your life, and do something, or you can come here and whine.
    We are really good together so I dont like arguing with him, I love the feelings we share <3)

Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    He might be ok if I only massage females. I might just apply for a secretary job and see if I get it and if I get it then he might say 'o well you may as well do it then'
    Out of curiosity, is he MUCH OLDER than you? Older guys with young wives seem to be possessive like that. I have a friend who is an attractive Thai girl, who married a white dude 20 years older.
    Her husband would not let her work, fearing that a coworker would hit on her. She wanted so badly to be a nurse, but he didn't want doctors looking at her all day.
    If you get a secretary job, you are gonna have bosses looking at you from all angles. They may even hit on you. I know my bosses have slept with most of the secretaries that work here.
    It's no different in any other professions. There will always be dirty men approaching you. Your husband needs to understand and trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    We are really good together so I dont like arguing with him, I love the feelings we share <3)
    You are good together because you are subservient to him. The moment you step out of line, or show some backbone, he's right there to remind you of why you shouldn't do those things.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    The moment you step out of line, or show some backbone, he's right there to remind you of why you shouldn't do those things.
    And I don't think a guy like that would be nice about it...

Too right, she'd see another side of him.

Most men would be delirious and if we females danced to their tunes and played doormat - but some of us do actually have a mind of our own and can think for ourselves

Ya learn something new everyday eh? lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Most men would be delirious and if we females danced to their tunes and played doormat - but some of us do actually have a mind of our own and can think for ourselves
    I'd be bored as hell in 5 minutes with someone who "danced to my tunes and played doormat". I'm thankful there's some people who still have a brain..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Out of curiosity, is he MUCH OLDER than you? Older guys with young wives seem to be possessive like that. I have a friend who is an attractive Thai girl, who married a white dude 20 years older.
    Her husband would not let her work, fearing that a coworker would hit on her. She wanted so badly to be a nurse, but he didn't want doctors looking at her all day.
    If you get a secretary job, you are gonna have bosses looking at you from all angles. They may even hit on you. I know my bosses have slept with most of the secretaries that work here.
    It's no different in any other professions. There will always be dirty men approaching you. Your husband needs to understand and trust you.
    He's 28 so 9 years older than my age. Hes not possessive cos i touch him by choice always. Babysitting jobs have had dads hit on me but i had a crush on one so we madeout without my top on but that was 3 years ago. I didn't think it happened at offices though cos some office jobs have open doors or people walking in with paperwork etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast