+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what are ways to cope when ur husbands at work?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    You are good together because you are subservient to him. The moment you step out of line, or show some backbone, he's right there to remind you of why you shouldn't do those things.
    Not that i know of, i mean i just wanna wrap my arms around him, i love him, so i'm not sure of any problem. We don't yell at eachother.

It's not about whether or not you fight. He's seeking to control your behavior by preventing you from working or pursuing hobbies that will potentially put you on display for other men. You obviously aren't totally happy with this arrangement, or you wouldn't be seeking advice on this forum. Correct?

Did you just come here to whine, or do you actually want a potential solution to your problem?

It's not about whether or not you fight. He's seeking to control your behavior by preventing you from working or pursuing hobbies that will potentially put you on display for other men. You obviously aren't totally happy with this arrangement, or you wouldn't be seeking advice on this forum. Correct?

Did you just come here to whine, or do you actually want a potential solution to your problem?
    I'm only not happy cos i can't be on his lap enough, he is at work, that is the problem. He took time off work for months after we married so it was so perfect for me :o<3
    Yes I guess i whine but i'm not sure what else to do until i get a job or something :i

You're like a chihuahua.

You should stop whining and start acting like a big girl. A big girl who is married. Maybe learn how to cook or something, because I'm sure that's all he thinks you're good for. That and the sex. Great guy you have there.

You're like a chihuahua.

You should stop whining and start acting like a big girl. A big girl who is married. Maybe learn how to cook or something, because I'm sure that's all he thinks you're good for. That and the sex. Great guy you have there.
    Don't forget laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    He's 28 so 9 years older than my age.
    You are 19 and married ?

Well, there is a lot of the world that you have yet to see or explore. If you think you can be contented just being around him for the rest of your life, good for you.
    If not, you should work out a way for you to do more things (hobbies, work etc as others as posted) on your own while not compromising your marriage.

As many here have found out, it is more healthy for couples to have some independent life. Unfortunately, relationships/marriages can turn sour and often do.

Just my 0.02

Man, that would make me go crazy!

Not that you're married, or that your husband is willing to take care of you, or that you have such a lusting for him, or that yous don't argue about anything, or that he's pretty possessive about you.

I've be feeling insanely mad that I wouldn't have money of my own to spend! The dependancy and well, is there such a word as indebtedness? of it all, plus the boredom, and the frustration at not being good enough to be able to apply for a job would drive me nuts. What if HE goes off with someone else(never mind that you might have co workers possibly flirting with you), then what will happen not only to your lust, but your whole lifestyle?!?!

I'm not even saying that he'd do that. But it's nice to have some means of relying on yourself for something. Even if it's a part time job. Even if it's a part-time job to pay for a part-time 15 week course in something. It would take your mind off sitting about all day thinking of your husband(well, you can still do that, but spend time doing other things too).

I predict divorce within four years, after the OP gets caught with another guy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Dogs make good companions some times they are better than people

You're like a chihuahua.

I do cook its wild fun I cook lasagna even! Sex is really addictive! My friend she talks about sex to me cos her friends in a sex addiction class and she said I am a sex addict cos i depend on it for happiness

Quote Originally Posted by roy_delene View Post
    Dogs make good companions some times they are better than people
    I met my hubby when walking a dog {that i did for a job before}!

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    You are 19 and married ?

Well, there is a lot of the world that you have yet to see or explore. If you think you can be contented just being around him for the rest of your life, good for you.
    If not, you should work out a way for you to do more things (hobbies, work etc as others as posted) on your own while not compromising your marriage.

As many here have found out, it is more healthy for couples to have some independent life. Unfortunately, relationships/marriages can turn sour and often do.

Just my 0.02
    No ours though its never sour I wish I could work at his work, maybe I can

A mod needs to close this thread, please.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why??

10 chars.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Because this chick is a troll.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast