+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is she leaving her stuff here?

why is she leaving her stuff here?

my ex of 5 months has a rebound but still has a new chair she payed for at my house?I have been in n/c for 4 months and had a friend contact her about getting it.she said she would get out in a week .that was a month ago? is this a footprint for her to hold onto or ?I don't get it.don't live in that house and am not around that part of the state most of the time we were ldr.she can get to it anytime she wants by asking my friend to open the houseI moved on so not a big deal,but it bugs me.

It's an excuse to go back to your place whenever she wants to. She's holding out for a good time it seems. Leave it on your porch, lawn, sidewalk and see what happens.

trying to be nice about the free storage,not like it's in my way

And you want to see if she comes around again. Stop being nice. You broke up. She needs to get her shit and go. When my ex and I moved across the country together, we broke up six months later. I moved ALL my shit out in one weekend.

ya she split from me,maybe one day we can't work things out but not holding my breath or waiting.never at that house so I was just thinking about it last week and thought I would get so thoughts on this,maybe she was thinking she still had a small hold on us?

Are you really hoping that by harboring her chair in your place that you can corner her into having an "US" conversation when she finally comes to get it?

nope,have a new girl im going out with and things are good.just thinking about why is it still at the house.do still have feeling but neeed to move on,maybe another time in life for her and I.

So, get rid of the damn chair then.

what lahnabell says. Its an excuse to go back to your house whenever she wants to. Its like marking her territory..... either go give it to her or have her pop in whenever she wants to or whatever. just give it back to her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her you don't have space to store it any more, and that you are putting it out on the lawn with a big sign that says "free" on it. She'll either come for it, or someone else will pick it up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe she isn't bothered about it anymore.

I once broke up with a guy and left loadsa stuff at his place. Quite simply, I wasn't interested in going back for it, it would have meant seeing him I didn't want to see him.

If it bugs you that much, then I suggest doing the above ^. And if she comes bawling, tell her she had her chance and now it's gone, you had assumed she didn't want it.

I'd be tempted to get your friend to pass a note onto her saying this:

I've noticed you've left your chair at my place, and I want to make sure you're not collecting it by next friday, as I'm planning a bondage session on the Saturday, and don't want you to get upset if it gets damaged.

If you done collect it by the friday, I will assume you don't want it and claim it as my own to use and abuse.

Just from the title I was going to say "marking her territory", cause that's what it is if you guys are actually together.After reading the thread, I'm with everyone else, next time you talk to her, either say "come and get it" or you're getting rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taragirlie21 View Post
    Just from the title I was going to say "marking her territory", cause that's what it is if you guys are actually together.After reading the thread, I'm with everyone else, next time you talk to her, either say "come and get it" or you're getting rid of it.
    at first thats what I was thinking she was marking her territory with a maybe coming back in mind.can't read her mind.in a few weeks I will be back at that house and load it up and drop it off on her porch,no note or anything.she will gt the hint.don't want to start anything or be mean,just give whats hers back,single mom,know she can't afford another one.maybe she will think about some of the good things and get her a smile.best I can do.