+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Re: Boring Sex For Men?

Re: Boring Sex For Men?

I was reading the boring sex for men comments and there were all these about how the women being lifeless and still and she doesnt do anything but take it.

I'm kind of dominating in bed and i only like to be on top. If i'm on the bottom I feel uncomfortable and nervous and like a minute into it my leg starts to cramp and it hurts (not down there but my leg does-usually alternates-either the left or the right leg will hurt. its weird)

I'm just wondering if I was your partner would that be boring doing that all the time? I cant really do doggy and stuff cause my butt is freaking HUGE.

---

Another problem I'm having is that i can't uh.. cum... so to speak. well I can. but when we do it I cant. I feel good but its never enough to make me get there. I dont understand. My bf gets a frustrated over that... and I don't know what to do. I mean sure I want to... But half the reason is cause im scared. once or twice i WOULD get there and i'd internally panic and tell him to stop.

Is there a way i can cum quicker? :s And what about my fear of it as well? Is there some way I can get over it??

PLEASE HELP! ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! ♥

You probably need clitoral stimulation as well. Most women can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse alone, so a little extra help is needed. Most women's bodies are wired this way.