+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really confused and feeling the gloom of uncertainty

really confused and feeling the gloom of uncertainty

Hi all , im probably the millionth billionth person to post such a topic

but here goes...

im am really confused about a guy that i like sooo much

he has clearly flirted with me, staring at me acting a fool to make me laugh he seems to crave my attention one on one, but at the same time he insults me !! calls me silly names, talks about past GF'S as if hes showing off how great he is.

i must say we have been friends for a long time there was always something there but i cant explain it , we bicker and argue over the most stupid things, but can be fine the next day !!

im confused and dont know what to think

AND yes i could go and ask him but based on his comments on his past he is Very hardheaded and would never admit to anything.

any perspectives on this situation would be of help as i feel like tearing my hair out

thanks lilconfused

Confused? Due to uncertainty always kept. Women are attracted to the uncertainty though full awareness. If you were not your fault that you were confused continues? You still confused?

to be honest, I'd go up and mention to him that you like him. Sure, he might make fun of you, insult you or whatever, but then you know you've done something about it. And he sounds like he'd still want to hang about with you.

I really regret not making a move on a guy I liked at highschool, who I was 75% convinced liked me. I also had big doubts-so called friends telling me he hated me, the fact he had past gfs but didn't approach me to ask me out, the fact he could probably have girls 100 times better than me anyday, because he was that stunning and popular. Looking back, with better knowledge and experience, I realise with a rather big slap in the face that he was flirting with me all that time. What would I have lost asking him about it? Probably the time it took to ask him about it and get his answer. That's about it. The world doesn't end when they say *actually I just like you as a friend*, because it has happened, and I'm still here. Now I have a big fat juicy regret of *what ifs* to live with. lol.

So get him alone somewhere, and just ask him *you know, I think you're one of the hottest guys in the school* or *you know, I think you're awesome* or *you know, I'd like to go out with you sometime*. You may have to actually get to the point if he does get hard headed about it. But if you want him to know you want to date him, that's what it takes!!!
    Last edited by Charisma; 27-06-10 at 09:35 AM.

poking fun at you is a form of flirting, I've seen heaps of guys doing it.
    x2 to Charisma's comment