+ Follow This Topic

Thread: her "friend"

her "friend"

Hello all ,i have a problem. I met this girl online throught world of warcraft. We consider ourselfs a couple ,we are together for a year and a half now and mostly goes well ,but she has this friend ingame who always stalks her and tells her i love you and stuff. I was really pissed off abaut him and complained to her abaut him. She said she talked to him and told him off. seemed ok but then he came back and told her again ,so she told him that there only friends again and was ok for a day or 2. This gone on for some time and then she gave up on telling him off becouse it didnt do any good and she said she wont get rid of him by any way becouse she dont wana hurt him anymore. So he still comes to her and tells her i love you and stuff in front of me and evrytime i get pissed off and she still being his friend and stuff.
    So i stoped telling her becouse i didnt want to lose her becouse of him ,but i still feel like punching him so hard he wouldnt remember anything anymore when i see him and later i wish someone hit me same way so i would forget abaut him. I need advice abaut what to do? should i leave her eventho i feel she is the one or tell her to get rid of him or something else? just feel so bad evrytime i see him ,but i never said anything to him becouse i dont wana upset my girl.

Thanks for any replays in advance

Tell her that it's a real problem for you and it's starting to wear you down. Tell her that you're not sure if you can continue seeing her if she keeps up this friendship, then start distancing yourself from her...don't call as much, go out and try to meet new girls.

Stop dating girls you met through a video game that you've never met before. It's not like you can actually fight the guy.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Wait, hold up, you haven't actually met each other outside of world of warcraft?

All this drama and you havn't even met.

Honestly, I see no hope for some folks

I advice you to practice some sports,do long walks,read a book and stop thinking that someone in a video game is your significant other.It's really unhealthy for you.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Stop dating girls you met through a video game that you've never met before. It's not like you can actually fight the guy.
    Their characters could have a fight to win her internet love. Given that none of these people have met or are likely to ever meet, they might as well treat this whole drama as just an extension of the game.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.