+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean? Advice please

What does this mean? Advice please

I've been going out with my current bf for the last 3months,but we've been dating for the last 6months. He's great, really sweet, so nice, friendly, funny, always puts a smile on my face but we can have serious conversations also if needs be but overall have so much fun when I'm with him.

I'm in my early 20's (as is he), I've never had bf before and I'm also still a virgin. (Also I haven't told him yet that I'm still a virgin.) I really feel a astrong connection with him and while I haven't been with anyone before I feel so comfortable with this guy.

Recently when we were alone, he told me he's "falling for me" (his words exactly) and I told him I felt the same about him. A few months ago, just shortly after he asked me out he told me that he gets butterflies when he's with me and he's never felt like this before (again his words exactly).

So I ask you, after 6months in a relationship is he getting sick of waiting for sex and was saying this to me his way of getting what he wanted or could he be serious? We've had intimate moments together but haven't had sex yet. He also told me that he'd love to spend the night with me, sleep together and wake up with me in his arms.

Am i judging him too much or is this just the relationship moving on?

Also is "I'm falling for you" a follow on to the big 3words or again am i just getting carried away?
    Thanks for all your help and advice.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im pretty sure if he's saying that without any reference to sex and he's still around after 6 whole months chances are he's sincere. And you'd better tell him soon that you're a virgin. Nothing's a mood killer like taking his dick out and saying oh by the way I'm a virgin.

Maybe the next time he's telling you sweet nothing about spending the night with you mention that while that sounds nice... it makes you a little nervous because... you've never slept with someone.

So yes, I think you're reading WAYYY to much into his words at this point.