+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend thinks sex is bad...

^To remove the dick I think.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^To remove the dick I think.
    Oh damn... people have a weird obsession with removing dicks...

She might have had experiences in the past where guys would use her for sex and move on after they got their way.

Two things strick me about your posts:

1 you absolutely cannot say you love someone when you don't know them or understand them that much. There is a serious issue here to resolve before you go thinking she is the one.

2 you are in serious danger of being hurt BIG TIME because this is your first relationship, your first potential lover and you're very likely to base all your future love experiences on this particular person.

You probably won't listen to our advice because you think you are in love but really she needs to sort herself out before engaging into a relationship.

If she believes she does not want to enjoy sex ever again with anyone then she should let you know RIGHT NOW so that you can decide to move...because believe you me a relationship where intimacy is an issue has a short shel life.

You won't be happy. And she won't change because the minute she has realised you are taking her BS and are still around she will keep pulling the attention seeking behaviour + controlling tool that sex withdrawal is.

Personally I think giving your virginity to someone who does not measure the honour of it is a big waste, you'd be better off with someone who mayeb does not love you but will at least have the hots for you.

PS: I don't think she loves you
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

sex is very baddddddddddddddd

The first thing I thought was this chick is COLDDDD. Who the hell teases a virgin male about her multiple past sexual performances and then pushes his hand away when he tries to see how good she is for himself? THAT'S JUST SO UTTERLY CRUEL I can't even stand it. You poor thing. You obviously sound like you love her... But you have needs as well, please try to sit her down and talk to her sometime about it.

Also.. sex is just business to her? Was she a prostitute?

with her saying sex is just business, she is talking about when she was in highschool. she was a slut when she was in Highschool. She got around a lot. Not sex, but everything else. She said she did it to just be popular and feel important. She grew up with no father figure, so that is why she seeked so much attention she says...

she had bad experiences with sex she said. She hooked up with her first guy when she was drunk. It was practically rape, she believes anyways.

No, she is not a male. I have seen her area down there, and she has nothing to hide. She thinks that it is ugly, but i kept reassuring her that it is not. She is really beautiful down there, and i asked her if i could just feel it to ease my way into it. I said that i wanted no pleasure, except to give her pleasure. It would be all for her, but she got hostile. She says that everytime she has had sex, she breaks up with the guy shortly after and therefore becomes hurt even more.

She just isn't ready yet. Ready for what? Trust in me? that sucks then... i think that is whats up too...

She doesn't want to get to that level of vulnerability with me. If we have sex and break up, then she will be hurt just like all of her past relationships. I told her, what is love. Love is trusting and caring, and risking the chance of being hurt, because you trust in the other so much. She just gets mad and says that I am pushing for it and that I am like all of the others... I have told her that it really hurts me, and that she shouldn't joke about her past because it affects me so much, so that is why She hasn't teased me in awhile.

Everything is perfect between us, except for the No sex... We have the greatest conversations and the best times together. She is really great at skiing and sports and she gives me great competition. She has said that she loves me and I have felt it. We can feel each other. I can feel her emotions... when she is happy, sad, anxious, or worried. Just through texts. Just by seeing her posture from a ways away. I know it is real, or it feels real anyways... What should I do?

I really am second guessing her though, because I want this so bad, and she makes me feel so badly when i push for it...She said i am just like all of the past guys.
    Last edited by lutha31; 29-06-10 at 03:15 PM.

Sounds like she may have some deep rooted issues. Has she seen a counsellor?

Hey guys Listen:
    You do not need sex to love each other
    Love anything spiritual
    Love must be far from the body
    Only a sense of love

Quote Originally Posted by aliolioron View Post
    Hey guys Listen:
    Love anything spiritual
    Love must be far from the body
    Only a sense of love
    *cough* No.

Sex isn't needed to "love", chemicals in your brain will do that for you. But, sex is very important for a healthy relationship. Checking your sexual compatibility is not just understanding what your needs are then and there, it also improves your relationships in the future.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by aliolioron View Post
    Umm no, no sex means no love for me anyways. The 2 couple eachother lovely I wont do without either.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Umm no, no sex means no love for me anyways. The 2 couple eachother lovely I wont do without either.
    you will Not understand the meaning of love before get rid of the needs of the body
    Sex is nothing trivial for me
    I entered a relationship a half years ago and so far i didnot kiss my gf
    But I am sure we are coming together is a close relationship and the degree of love to a man will not reach
    I am pleased to say I love to my gf without touching her
    this is the real love in my opinion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it sure as hell ain't mine. I would have dumped your ass if you claim love doesn't require physical touching. don't tell me I don't understand love- I don't understand YOUR love.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    it sure as hell ain't mine. I would have dumped your ass if you claim love doesn't require physical touching. don't tell me I don't understand love- I don't understand YOUR love.
    As you want
    But this is my opinion, my friend

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You told me I will never understand love... no my friend I do- it's just not the love YOU define.

Just wondering lutha31 how old are the both of you? Has she ever let you touch her breasts or is that also a no-go area?
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast