+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A wtf was that moment...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you've got a ghost stalker stalking you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Did that happen right in fornt of you?
    yes it did, me and my bf we watching tv, he was sitting in a chair and the closet is behind him to the right and i sat next to him on but on the bed (i have a clear view of the closet)...and down comes the drawer out of nowhere. I mean there is NO way that thing could have fallen down on accident or by a mini earthquake or whatever, let's also note it sits RIGHT next to another drawer same size, same everything but only one fell down? No explanation.. I get the feeling that ppl think i'm some like weird ghost fanatic or that i want to believe it's something supernatural. I have no idea what it is but more things keep happening, i've never really experienced stuff to this extent but it's just VERY weird to me. i do however want to know what it is so i don't have to keep wondering..

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL. Thing is, if I ever saw something move on its own I'd be right in there like "do it again!". I would love if a ghost or whatever showed itself to me. Alas, there is probably some rule about people like me and the supernatural.
    lol at the time i'm too shocked to saying anything, except for "WTFFFF", repeatedly
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    And also with the gun-case moving, We were in the room the entire night, nobody ever goes in his room at all...
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

I looove this kind story!!!

Especially since it happens to someone else!!! I would die of fright if that happened to me!

My god!

Please keep us posted!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    yes it did, me and my bf we watching tv, he was sitting in a chair and the closet is behind him to the right and i sat next to him on but on the bed (i have a clear view of the closet)...and down comes the drawer out of nowhere. I mean there is NO way that thing could have fallen down on accident or by a mini earthquake
    The only logical explanation I can think of is if it was tied to a string which he pulled or something along those lines. I think him saying that "this only happens when you are around" sounds a bit suspicious like he's trying to pull one on you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

it might be poltergeist activity you should get a digital voice recorder then the next time some thing moves or falls try asking questions and play it back and see if you can hear something that you didn't hear before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12