+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex emailed me pretending to be someone else

ex emailed me pretending to be someone else

My ex emailed me pretending to be someone else
    I knew it was her cos I was able to track the IP address in the email which happened to be where she is working in Europe
    I emailed back saying if this is who i think it is then stop and the person emailed backing saying sorry and goodbye
    I asked who it was but they never replied
    What the hell is that about?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    forget about it. it's probably her and she got caught. do you really think that she'll openly admit it to you??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It was probably only post break-up erratic behaviour

Don't be too harsh on her
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

yeah but we broke up 2 months ago and she was the one who didnt wanna ever speak to me

So what did she say when she emailed?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

My ex would do crap like that and created a fake profile to talk to me on a website. I had this feeling it was him and I actually phoned the company of this website and it was verified that the fake profile and his own profile, were infact the same ip address. Why they do this kinda stuff...god knows! I'd personally say it was the trait of a 'stalker'....using desperate means to talk to us. But yet having enough pride and not to return as their 'real' selves.

Perhaps she misses you and did this and to see if you were still on and using the same email address. Now you replied and she knows you are, she may have plans to mail you and in the near future, as 'herself'....

I told her if its the person it is i think it is then just stop.So im sure she will stop.Shes in germany now working so I dont know why she would want to email me im sure she is having great fun.I hate such desperate crap.It might not be her but its very coincidental that the IP address matches exact where she is