+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anal?

Anal?

Uhm. This is quite awkward. My bf wants to try anal...

... I find it kind of disturbing that anyone would want to put their dick up a place where you defecate from.

I wouldn't mind doing it, its just that how do i clean up there? I don't want him sticking it up there if theres... yknow up there...

So... yeah. How do i clean up there? Has anyone tried it? Girls and guys? Guys- how did you like it? Girls- how did you like it? DID you like it? (Uhm, i mean for the guys- how did it feel to go up there. I dont mean how did it feel to take it).

I'm not sure about this.. and sorry if this is tmi. but please help! >__<

I did not try it but as most things I did some research about it.

First of all do it if you want to, if you feel like it but not because you feel pressured to do it.

My last partner never asked for it alghough we had a great and varied sex life. I think he had the same issue as you...and a lot of people too. Which was fine with me.

My partner before that tried a fews times 'to go there' but did not insist when he saw I was not really responsive...so we did without.

For a long time I considered anal negatively. First I thought all the fun was for the guys and therefore wwas pretty much an act of pure love or pure submission.

Now I've realised a lot of women experience pleasure out of it so it is a sexual experience like any other.

I dunno...I'm still sceptical about it...I think physiologically it could affect your 'hole' + it would obviously hurt a bit afterwards...

I've read somewhere that the woman should make sure to take number 2 before so that the guy's dick does not encounter some harsh truths down there

Maybe you should ask your lover if he would consider having a cucumber shoved up his arse...dare him..;and if he's brave enough then and only then indulge him....
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your rectum doesn't actually store your stool... it is stored a bit higher up the digestive tract. Therefore, unless you are having problems with constipation, there isn't really much of a risk of him encountering fecal material, just bacteria. Just a regular shower should be okay.

Anal sex is considered a high-risk sexual activity, so be sure he wears a condom and uses lots of water-based lubricant, and tell him to go slow. This will help prevent condom breakage AND make it less painful for you. Do NOT allow him to use the same condom if you switch over to vaginal sex, and if he has been touching your anus, do not let him touch your vagina or clitoris without washing thoroughly first. This is the way many (actually, the vast majority of) young women get urinary tract infections... unintended exposure to fecal bacteria.

As for whether or not people like it - it's pretty divided, so far as I can tell. Some people like it, some people don't, and others are neutral.
    Last edited by vashti; 27-06-10 at 11:18 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My GF has never done it. She is against it, but she thinks she will let me try it on my 40th birthday (in a few years). I am absolutely neutral about it. I never really consider it necessary. I think it's the idea more than the actual act that women are hesitant about. I would like to try it, but if I never do, I'm not gonna cry about it. We have wonderful sex, so it's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    I've read somewhere that the woman should make sure to take number 2 before so that the guy's dick does not encounter some harsh truths down there
    Haha, harsh truths. Points for choice of diction.

You shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with. But if you decide to do it, make sure you're relaxed and turned on. The more relaxed you are, the better it feels.

I was never interested in anal till I met my current bf, and when we did it for the first time it was initiated by me, AND I love it. We do it often, but there's not much a wouldn't do with that boy, lol. Get him to stimulate your clitoris while you're doing it, orgasms this way are mindblowing.

Could anyone explain more about anal but from medical and healthy perspectives

If you're concerned about cleaning up there, a little saline enema before bedtime should take care of it.
    Spammer Spanker

I agree with Gig. As far as trying yes I have...If you are tense do not do it...It hurts like hell with or without lube. After I got over the fear and pain...it was simply the best orgasim I have ever had.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will tell you this, your first time is going to set the tone on whether or not you both ever do it again.

Think of it as the first time you ever had sex, it won't be great, tolerable at best, but if you both take care in what you're doing, it can definitely get better.

My first time with it was difficult. You have to go very very very slowly and use plenty of lube. You can never use enough lube. The first time was not the best as it was very new and my body was not accustomed to it, but I continued to try it because I wanted to.

Since that time I've had successful and unsuccessful anal sex with a few boyfriends. It's not something that should be rushed and only attempted when both partners are comfortable and willing.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've tried and it sooo was the worst feeling in the world- never again. As far as asses go, only feels good when I'm taking a dump if you stuffed my dump back up there... yeah just no. Not for me.

I was extremely anti-anal for most of my life. I haven't done it all that much, but I must admit, I was surprised at how much I liked it. We went really slow, with lots of lube, and it was really quite enjoyable. I would do it again anytime.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps when regular sex dulls I'll be willing to give it another shot but for now it's a big fat f**k no.

One thing I like about anal is how intimate it can be. Doing it properly requires so much communication; you have to be constantly mindful of how the other is feeling. She has to dictate the speed and depth. After trying it, your standard sex life is better, I think, because you appreciate being able to let loose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast