+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so confussed

so confussed

hi im 24 and white/english my boyfriend is 28 and his asian he was born in afganstatian but his lived over here for many years but his parents still live over there.

iv been with him just over a year he was honest with me from the start and said that there is a strong possibility that his parents will make him have an arranged marriage one day and that he couldnt go against what they want. when i say from the start id been seeing him for about a month before he told me this, and i had already grown very fond of him so i said that lifes too short and to just enjoy the time we have together.

the first seven and so months between us were brilliant he was so caring and loving and respectful to me and always textin and ringing me, but then things started to change he never texted and rung as much so the tables turned im always texting him constantly and if he dosent text back i get depressed, his so distant sometimes, i asked him if he was going of me and he said no he loves me and wants to be with me, i dont get to see him often as he works alot

But basically last month there was a couple of nights he said he would ring and never and his phone was switched of then i sat down and i was thinking and it always seems like when he disappears it on a wednesday night which i thought was starnge so i did something very stupid which i know i shouldt have and i feel guility i read his text messages there was messages from a girl saying she misses him and wants to be with him properly, and in his outbox he had replyed saying he was sorry he should of never started this he knew it wouldnt work. it sounds like theve been seeing eachother but i dnt know what to do i havent mentioned anything to him because i dnt want to lose him, when were together he is so loving and the way he looks at me is like he really loves and cares for me it dosent make any sense.

but since i read the texts iv becoming even more clingy and text him all the while and if he dosent ring me of a night i always think he could be with someone else the thought of someonelse having here hands on him is driving me insane.

what did i do wrong, perhaps i was to clingy and he has taken me for granted he knows how much i love him so he proberly things il never leave him no matter what whic his write, iam so obseesed with him i think i have drove him to it, i dnt know what to do any advice would be great sorry for the long lecture

Sounds like he has been having fun with more than just you I'm afraid, hence is why he has less time for you these days. He is playing the both of you...maybe others also.

Yes these guys are destined to be married and to whoever their parents choose, so it's a total waste of time to even get involved with one. I've been in your shoes, so know what I'm talking about.

We can't help who we fall for, but this guy was straight with you and let you know the score from the start. But you still chose to get involved and heavily invest in him.

Clingy or not, it's still gonna end in tears...and yours