+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like her, but I think she likes someone else...

I like her, but I think she likes someone else...

I have liked this girl for about 2 years now, however never got the self confidence to ask her out, but I think she is no interested in someone else, so I was wondering if its worth asking her out anyway, or just to try and move on?

Many thanks

Bulfmic

Well find out for sure! Even if she is interested in someone else, as long as she's not committed or in a relationship with them, you've got a fair shot! Ask her to lunch or something if you guys still talk often. You won't ever get anywhere with her by just sitting back and having your feelings be unknown to her.

If you have liked her for two years, I think you should tell her! Either she will say yes, or at least you will know you gave yourself a chance! It has become apparent to me, that blokes are a little scared of rejection. Aren't we all? but us girls really are not that scary, and you might be surprised! Either way, better to know! Go for it!!

Best of luck!

Iva

is she with someone else? if not, then ask, worst thing is she says no.... so what, whatever you do, nobody is worth a 2 year wait, you have to move on

I think you should try it because the worst thing to hear would be "no". If you're not trying, you will lost a chance. Maybe she's interested in you? You'll never know. And even if she says no, you can move on at least

I would have asked her out ages ago, but never really had the self-confidence to actually do it, any tips on how to increase confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulfmic View Post
    I would have asked her out ages ago, but never really had the self-confidence to actually do it, any tips on how to increase confidence?
    Write out a list of the good qualities you think you have and then a list on the things you need to work on.. Then you have some goals in which to work on. If you're afraid of talking to people you don't know do your best to try and initiate conversations with people when you're out and about.. I kinda had a problem with approaching women as i'd been out of the dating game for almost 7 years until now. So I made it my goal to talk to random women that I met but I always make the conversation relevant as to what's going on at the time and not coming out with just some random shite . I can say that it worked pretty well for me and I hope it works for you too.. Enjoy!
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...