+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's she feeling?

What's she feeling?

So I went and saw my ex today becasue I haven't seen her in a month and she is going away for a month and she wanted to see me. I was happy to go, but as soon as I saw her I felt sad and all in love with her again. From that moment I was quiet and felt like a could cry anytime, we've been apart for almost a year. She is seeing someone but she told me he isn't her boyfriend. Anyways when we wre saying goodbye she hugged me for a really long time and said she missed my body in a cutish way, then as I was saying goodbye she just said I love you. I said I love you to. Then I left and as soon as I drove away like burst into tears. I don't know how she really feels and why she doesn't want to get back with me. What on earth can I do to get closure? I'm going crazy over the fact that she's seeing someone but she can still say she loves me?

Any woman care to
    Comment?

Thanks

To get closure, you need to quit having any kind of contact with her. You will be unable to move on properly otherwise. You can't just be friends with an ex you have feelings for.

Nobody but her knows what she is feeling.

What I do know though, is that it is unfair of her and when she is involved with another guy, to be 'leading' you on in this way and keep you around living in false hope that she is going to get back with you. I dont understand why people will keep an ex around and because it's something I've never done.

Don't contact her or see her if you want closure otherwise all the feelings and the past will just come flooding back and then you won't move on.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

the most important question is, do you want to get back with her? If yes, then try ur best even if she does not want because then you will move on and won't stick with her anymore

i guess the thing thats driving me crazy is, if i had moved on, i wouldnt want to see my ex, and i especially wouldnt still say i loved them. This is why i think she is unsure of what to do. She is not very good at talking about her feelings with anyone but her mum. So its hard to see through what she is saying and what she actually believes.

i meant if you're still interested in her but she's not, you're heartbroken. But then you will move on because there's nothing left to do