+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Girl

This Girl

Hi,

I have known this girl for the better part of my life we have always been really close friends, I have always had a small crush on her since the day we met, She has never told me that she has feelings for me but I always have felt that there might be something there. I have been chilling with her a lot more lately and She pays a lot more attention to me than anyone else in the group and I catch her staring at me a lot when I'm not looking

She always calls me her brother from another mother but I have always felt like she really likes me.

I dont know what my next move should be.

Sounds like you're in her friend zone to me. A girl will generally not call you her brother if she likes you. I wouldn't pursue her at the risk of losing your friendship.

^^agreed, you got slap with the friend zone my friend lol. you sure those times she was staring at u, you didn't had anything on ur face? lol...Anyway if you want to risk it, i'd suggest start hanging out with her alot alone with just you two. show her ur charming side and make little flirts here and there. Give her a taste of what you got and see if she bites. otherwise ur gonna be her friend only.

I guess you guys are probably right, I actually hung out with her last night for four hours just having a deep conversation, she actually kinda started flirting with me calling me cute, and talking about how its weird that we never hooked up