+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do i do... im confused.... girls... what she meant!!!?

what do i do... im confused.... girls... what she meant!!!?

hi, well today's been around 1 month since she broke up with me, the reasons where because i go on and on over things... and is true is a thing i do... and that makes her stress and she does not need that she is pregnant... well, during this month, we've been talking, and as much as i would like to keep a distance, i cant because she is pregnant of my hopefully baby girl

the deal is that i want to go back with her, a lot of times i found myself talking about it and guess what... going on and on about it... i know that doesn't do any good...
    she has tell me this a lot of times: i love you i really do, but i don't wanna go through all the stress that could happen...
    then one day we where hanging out, i didn't have the idea of going in there and try to get her back, i went there just to talk to the belly a bit and talk to her as well.. but then started to trying to get close, grab my hand and wont let it go, and everything ended up in a kiss... then the next day she was like: is going too quick, we should back up.... i was like.... what did just happened?
    then a couple of days ago she told me she was in a fling with sex involved, she said it was just that, and that she was sorry that shouldn't have happened, but she cant go back and fix what she did wrong... i was destroyed...

then i was thinking.... she really meant she loves me? and she doesn't wanna come back because that other guy might be in the pic and they still communicate... or what? i don't get what is going on... and im tired of it... yesterday we talked and as much i tried to play it cool i cried like a baby, and again she told me, i love you i really do but i don't know, i don't wanna put myself to the stress that might happen again, we might come back one day, maybe when the baby is born, or maybe soon, but i don't know, i love you, i do but it doesn't mean we would be together...

i don't understand i would love to be able to just cut all communication and do what everyone does, have some closure, go on with their life, and forget.... i cant do that, i have to be there... and talk to her... and that just hurts...

so question for you girls... what does she mean? I'm confused, and how i could get her back?

thank you all

what? no girls want to help?

please girls i need help

its cute that u obviously think a lot of her and she must really appriciate that being pregnant and all.
    from the sounds of things, she sounds confused and may just need some space. still chat and be friendly with her but try and give her some space too. i know that must be hard coz u obviously have really strong feelings for her but if u are too intense with her, it may just make her more confused. if u back off a bit emotionally, it may give her a chance to really think about what she wants and that may even include you!
    good luck!