+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm totally confused between two girls

I'm totally confused between two girls

Hi to all

I really need help in this issue . Here is my story

I like a girl so much that I can't forget her . She is a friend of mine . I even told her that I love her but she only said it is weird . Can someone first tell me wat she is tryin to say?

We don't talk much . She never IM(in yahoo messenger) me first .

Ok now the next part . Somedays ago I found out that a girl(my best friend) likes me a lot . She asked me if I like her or not . I was not able to say anythin . Finally I told her that I like someone else and if I say yes to her then it will be wrong for both of us . But she didn't mind that . She still likes me a lot . Now I'm feelin tat I also like her . She is so sweet , helpful and always ready to talk to me .

Now my second question is that which girl should I choose . I'm totally confused . Plzzz help me . I hope I've explained my problem well .

The one that likes you! SOunds like you're softening towards her anyhow!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go for your friend who actually feels the same about you! The girl who said that it was "weird" when you told her how you feel, is probably just letting you know that she just doesn't feel the same way.

As long as you feel into this girl who likes you, then go for it!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yeah go for the girl that likes you but be warey, there is such a thing as warming to someone because of the fact they find you attractive, its very easy to become flattered and then go for it, if you werent attracted to this girl before she told you how she felt then maybe its not such a good idea to get with either of them, this is after all your best friend, think it through you dont want to rush into a decision and hurt your friend

Iso x

I was in a situation similar to yours (except I didn't profess my love for somebody). A friend whom I'd known for a few months admitted that she liked me, so we started seeing eachother, and it's been going great for a few months now.

Keep in mind what Iso said, though. This girl is a best friend, right? If something went wrong, would you be willing to break up with her?