+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help.....Is this normal??

Help.....Is this normal??

I have been dating my b/f for a couple of years and in general we get along very well, but there is one thing that bothers me a lot. He knows a girl (which he likes) and EVERY SINGLE TIME he sees her he gets an immediate hardon. Even a couple of times that he saw her on a photo he got hard again - and he stays hard until he jerks off. Of course I don't feel well pleasing him when he gets like that over another girl, but on the other hand I know that during that time he must think about her. We have had several fights over that, but he says that he can't help it. Is it trully just happening and he can't help it or there something else going wrong. I mean, every time and only with just this girl?????

He look to be unfaithful to you. Tagging any longer with him will only just waste your time.
    Life is a mystery...

I don't think that he's unfaithful to me, at least with that girl, because of two reasons. Firstly, they hardly know each other so their contact is at the "hello" level and secondly even though he likes her I don't think she likes him. She goes for guys of completely different type from him. He look to be unfaithful to you. Tagging any longer with him will only just waste your time. Some people, I have talked with suggested that for him to stay hard these long periods of time he's fantasizing having sex with her. What I want to know is whether this is the only possible explanation for his hardons and whether these fantasies are controlable (you can get the out of your head) or not.

I definitely know that goys CAN stay in control of their desires and stuff like that, so it's nothing like "it just happens". He is attracted to her and he does fantasize about her.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Firstly, when you say that he’s fantasizing about her, does he do that intentionally or not??? I know that she is the one that presses the “start” button, but are these fantasies like some things they stick on your mind and you can’t control or you can choose and not think about them. The way I saw it, at least up to now, was that she triggers something to his mind/body and then he does what he “has” to do. Is it this, or he tries on purpose to stay like this, just to masturbate later on thinking about her.
    Secondly, in order for a guy to stay with a hardon for more than an hour how positive are you that he was fantasizing having sex with her? Also, if he did fantasize having sex with her was it a single thought or he keeps fantasizing about her for hours?

ok feeling jealous, is normal. but keep things in perspective here. everyone gets attracted to others, thats normal. you do too, so there is no point in lieing about it. If you want a relationship to work you have to get past that jealousy.

The motto I've heard from my friends who are in committed, loving relationships is,
    "It doesn't matter where you work up your appetite, as long as you eat at home."

The day we stop looking is the day we die.

The point about fantasies is that they are just that - fantasies. They don't stop men being faithful.
    I Need Some Space!
    [URL=http://www.ineedsomespace.com/]Stress Reduction[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.drum-sets-for-sale.com/]Drum Sets[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.photoshop-tutorial.co.uk/]Photoshop Tutorials[/URL]
    -------------------------------------------