+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    1130 texts thats straight up disrespect.
    yes it's straight up

straight up

Quote Originally Posted by superman1 View Post
    yes it's straight up

ha- yes it is!

She is a clueless stupid psycho- so I would expect anything less from her.. its really bad. I was looking through some photos from something we were all at and my friends and I noticed how she was literally looking at him in every photo.

I am not kidding when I say I have never seen anything like this before-

I want to see the pics....just for shits and giggles. I've heard so much about her. I'd like a face to go with the stalker.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I want to see the pics....just for shits and giggles. I've heard so much about her. I'd like a face to go with the stalker.
    I just tried to send you a private message. not sure if i did it right bc I have actually never tried that before here..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    thanks for the advice, guys! I guess things are gonna be okay...even though her psycho behavior continues, I think he is handling it. He isnt telling her off like I daydream about him doing but he is ignoring her for the most part. So I gotta just let it go and let him handle it his way. It is very very hard for me to keep my mouth shut and not get annoyed and say anything. believe me- I have to choke back smart ass remarks and comments every time his phone goes off because I KNOW it is a text from this psycho bitch. Especially when the texts are coming at 1130 at night. I am hoping my silence will make me look better when its all said and done- there is no way this can continue forever. (I hope) She actually had the audacity to call my phone and ask for him this weekend (he had his phone off)... lol- WTF?! I told her that if she wanted to talk to him she should call his number, not mine. Anyway, when he turned his phone back on later, she had left him three very long, very stupid voice mails. Rambling bullshit basically... he laughed and delete them without listening to the whole message.

I have literally never seen anything like this before.. and she is 35!!! Has anyone else seen anyone act this way? I really dont get it...

again... thanks for reading my vent.
    Yikes what a weird gal. How old is your BF?

I think you are smart to keep your interactions with her polite. She sounds like a potential bunny-boiler. No percentage for you to actively piss her off, she might poison your dog or something.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I don't like it when guys disrespect women. especially THEIR own women. Next time he disrespects you. shoot his ass!
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

i think you've been amazing to keep your cool.... it'll make you look the grown-up that you are. she's acting the age of her shoe size. at least he's getting it now too.... just shows that girls tend to be more clued up about this kinda stuff than guys. i'm just sorry that you've had to put up with this for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Yikes what a weird gal. How old is your BF?

I think you are smart to keep your interactions with her polite. She sounds like a potential bunny-boiler. No percentage for you to actively piss her off, she might poison your dog or something.
    He is 38, the psycho is 35, and I am 33. and yeah, basically she is a bitch- (mean, i know).

at the risk of sounding stupid, what is a bunny-boiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post

at the risk of sounding stupid, what is a bunny-boiler?
    Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. You guys should rent that and watch it together.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. You guys should rent that and watch it together.
    There is a movie Ive heard about called "All About Steve" where the girl literally follows the guy Steve all over the planet. My friends and I were talking about renting that one night bc it sort of goes with the stalker theme of this psycho. Think ill add this suggestion to our psycho stalker movie night! (fun theme for a girls night out huh?) lol-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IvEowhyDQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/url]

I would have made fun of her. Asked her for the derivative of something easy like e^(-x). Gave her a hint that the answer was was her BF status. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1IvEowhyDQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/url]

I would have made fun of her. Asked her for the derivative of something easy like e^(-x). Gave her a hint that the answer was was her BF status. LOL.
    HAHAHA! love it-

I just watched that youtube clip and it is hilarious!! I love the part where she starts licking the banana.. hahaha!

Except the girl going after my bf just looks stupid and isnt pretty like the bunny boiler in the video. the stalker in my life is more like a troll.

she does sound crazy. i feel a little sorry for her actually. everyone is laughing behind her back and now your bf (it seems was her only friend and felt sorry for her and like a typical man enjoyed the attention) is going to turn on her too. i feel sorry for her and the way this will inevitably end. my opinion is to maybe ease up on your jealousy/irritation, your feelings about her obsessive behavior have been validated. don't say or do anything more to encourage any kind of verbal conflict because the poor girl is obviously unaware of what she is doing because your bf didn't shun her (and from the way you describe her or at least hint at is she is a complete sad nerd with viscious looks) maybe you should give her a break. at least take it easy with the insults, i'm sure she's been shunned and insulted enough throughout her life. and from the sounds of it you knew your bf would never be with her anyway....you just find the poor girl annoying. put yourself in her shoes if you can and imagine how upset she would be if she really knew what was being said about her.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast