+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what's is she thinking?

what's is she thinking?

this girl is a childhood schoolmate, we haven't seen each other for more than a decade.
    2 years ago, I saw this portal, I use that site to post my status in my everyday life,I'll be a user of
    that portal for almost 3 years now. and yeah
    there was one time her name just popped outa my head and I searched her over the internet.
    guess what, I found her on the same portal and I added her. ofcourse she doesn't know who
    added her because I wasn't using my real name. but then it bothered her and dug all my status
    and she found out who I was. atleast now she knew me. she use to post her status too, like what she's been doing at her work and the like. then I use to post some comment. been doing that for 2 months I think. sometimes I post love quotes.
    a lot of love quotes..but i don't post it as a comment to her status, I post it to my own wall, but ofcourse she can see those crap and read 'em, so it's like an indirect love interest crap..I also found out that she's single, but then she even mentioned that
    her feelings is sort of stuck to her first love...based on one of her status...
    2 weeks ago she got ill, based on her status, then I replied.. after that, she never visited the portal again...but then I found out somewhere that made me think she's already ok ( oh yeah am a good spy LOL )..
    she froze her account in the portal..I know that..but the questions bothering me is,
    - is she that really busy to not update her status and not visit the portal anymore ?
    - is she still sick or what ?
    - is she avoiding me or something ?. I can tell I didn't say anything wrong...
    I also found out, her birthday is getting near..I know her digits but I never sent her sms nor call her..
    I don't want her to think that I'm a stalker or obsessed with her..

now what do you guys think of this crap ?..do I sound lame?..feel free to laugh out loud.
    tell me your opinions and point of views...coz I don't have any idea what a girl wants,
    what a girl needs, and what a girl thinks ROFL

She found out who you were but does she remember you from your childhood?

yeah she does..we were classmates back then LOL,.. now she's a teacher

sounds to me that ur thinking way too much about this!!
    if you have not done nething wrong for her to block you or something like that then, why would she?
    have u ever just thought of messaging her and just asking her directly if she would like to go for a drink? I think that would make it really clear where you stand then.

she's back , yeah maybe you're right cherriesontop, I maybe just paranoid hehe.. but thanks for the tip, I'll ask her one time to hang out and drink with me

You sound like a stalker and I'd be shitting myself....perhaps she was, that is why she disappeared.

lol, i may sound/look like a stalker just because I don't use my real name and post my picture on that portal..but she knows me and still recall me as we were classmates/schoolmates during
    our elementary days..we're somehow connected on a social networking portal also..do i still sound like a stalker ? ROFL

Sounds as though you spied on her profile constantly and to have gleaned all of this info that you know about her...crikey even down to knowing her digits. *yikes*

You would appear stalkerish here and because we know you searched to find her, found her and joined the same network and have spied and stuff and you recite everything off that you have found out about her Obviously she aint gonna know you have been checking her out and what not though...so I guess your safe. I don't think I'd ring though, not until you have properly conversed anyway.

but technically/literally speaking, I lurked at her social networking profile only once or twice to know her info and looked at her grown up photos..because
    there are tons of applications that can tell "who's viewing my profile" .. LOL...the slight problem I am thinking now is,
    how am I gonna ask her out.. man!! she's so busy with her work, I may be just 2 hours away from her house/home, but she works to another island surrounded
    by water...and geezz..i don't even have a car LOL

Have you conversed with her? You know, caught up on the past, what you have both done and what not, like exes usually do? If not, then I would start conversing with her, get involved in her updates and stuff, get to know her again and then according to how she's reacting and if she's showing an interest, take it from there. Or you could come straight out with 'It would be great to see you again' and just hope for the best.

Shy kids get no candy...as the saying goes

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Have you conversed with her? You know, caught up on the past, what you have both done and what not, like exes usually do? If not, then I would start conversing with her, get involved in her updates and stuff, get to know her again and then according to how she's reacting and if she's showing an interest, take it from there. Or you could come straight out with 'It would be great to see you again' and just hope for the best.

Shy kids get no candy...as the saying goes
    I like that last line of yours hehe..I'll make a move on her birthday and see what'll be her reaction..thanks

hey hiccup. everyone is guilty for checkin out someone's profile when u fancy them.
    good luck with it!!!! let us know how u get on :-)