+ Follow This Topic

Thread: women, pls read, need advice

women, pls read, need advice

hi, I am in love with my best friend, and she knows it. She was married when we met. Years later she left him, and I thought we would have a chance, but she started dating some other guy. I couldnt take it, and asked her to stop calling me, that I loved her and that i could not continue being her friend. Despite all that she keeps calling me, saying that she misses me, and that I am the best thing that happened in her life. But she doenst want anything with me other than being friends. I have told her many times that it hurts knowing she is with someone else, but she keeps contacting me. I am in love with her, and I cant help it, when she calls I answer, and we even meet, but nothing happens. I dont understand why she does it, and the worst part is that I still love her. What do I do? is she somehow interested in me? or she is just a teaser? dont know what to do... thx.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she just likes having someone adore her, she's feeding her ego. Tell her if she's not willing to knock off the "I miss you" and "you're the best thing that ever happened to me" bullshit, then you can't be friends. Either that or she better put her money where her mouth is and get involved with you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi