+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she insecure or trying to dominate me?

Is she insecure or trying to dominate me?

GF gets peed off if I don't reply to her messages asap - says I don't love her. I tell her I love her and she says she doesn't believe me. Is she trying to dominate me, trying to test me or is she insecure. She thinks it OK not to reply to my texts for hours. When we are together - the weekends - everything is fab.
    Advice please.

She takes hour to answer your message and demands of you to answer hers immediately? That's stupid, you should tell her it is. If she wants you to answer asap, she should at least do it herself.

She's a 'drama queen' and with this type things get worse, not better.

Damn, cos the sex is fab.

"Tis better to be peed off than peed on, I say."

Anyway. Yeah, total drama queen. She wants attention and she wants it now!! She's probably very emotionally immature and insecure and will have to get knocked on her ass a few times before she stops putting people through emotional turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Damn, cos the sex is fab.
    Sex doesn't hold a relationship together though...unless you don't mind being used as a doormat that is and spoken to like you are a piece of shit for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    "Tis better to be peed off than peed on, I say."

Anyway. Yeah, total drama queen. She wants attention and she wants it now!! She's probably very emotionally immature and insecure and will have to get knocked on her ass a few times before she stops putting people through emotional turmoil.
    Decent men sharp get tired of this type....and dump them on their asses sooner or later.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Terribly insecure... tell her that under certain circumstances you will not and cannot reply immediately. Point out the same is true for her. Don't be a idiot giving into her every desire.

I'd say from experience that she might be insecure. That's unfortunate for her but also will get annoying for you if it goes on and on. Maybe talk to her about it next time it happens, just really reassure her how you feel about her. You shouldn't need to apologise to her for not jumping to reply instantly, but really, talking is the only way round this. If everything else is good then you are clearly doing something right.