+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Keeping it interesting?

Keeping it interesting?

hi all,
    Hope your all ok and are having a nice summer

Quick question, do any of you know of anything I could do to make things a bit more interesting in the bedroom? It sounds stupid me asking because me and the gf havnt gone all that far, but it just feels to me like its becoming mundane (if thats the right word). I really dont want it to become just 'one of those things' I want it to stay special if that makes any sence lol

So if anybody could tell me anything I could do to keep things interesting/special I'd be really greatful. Or if you think I'm being an idiot for asking about this please tell me, because I have a habit about worrying over nothing lol

Thanks in advance,
    Rich

Hey it's great you ask this because most guys don't care.

Firstly, its hard to give you an answer without knowing how far have you got with her. What stage are you at? Have you had sex with her yet?

From my experience, as a man it's our job to lead.

So you need to try something spontaneous like throwing her over your shoulder one time and taking her somewhere quiet. Lay her down and tell her how sexy she looks.

Whisper in her ear that you want her. Pin her down, start kissing her neck...etc..

I dunno, you might be finding it mundane because you are kissing her too much before getting physical and it kills the sexual tension? Are you kissing for more than 5 minutes?

Mix things up a bit

-Aydin
    Last edited by aydinmo; 23-07-10 at 10:18 PM.

Rich, it's concerning to me that things would already be getting dull in the bedroom for you. Are you even really interested in this girl?
    Spammer Spanker

hey,
    thanks for the tips aydinmo
    and you made a really good point giga, it really got me thinking. I love her very much and she's very special to me but I came to the conclusion that its starting to become seemingly stale for me because I ALWAYS initiate everything. The most she has done without any prompting (for want of a better experssion, sorry) is giving me a hug. So I spose thats why I might be starting to feel like its becoming more like a routine.

Thankyou for actually making me think about it giga that was really useful and thanks for the tips aydinmo
    Last edited by Rich; 24-07-10 at 04:20 PM.

Well there are things that have been brought up that are good points. First, you seem things have gotten stale because you initiate everything. Well is that the only reason or is there another underlying thing? Have you tried to talk to her about how you feel? Open communication is very big in relationships and if you can't talk about the things that are bothering you or making things "stale", then there is really no basis for a relationship. She just might be shy and need some sort of a "boost" in that department because there are a lot of women like that.

Also, is there any romance, such as love letters, long conversations, innocent kissing, etc etc? That could be a goal to try and reach, but it definetely has to go both ways (both partners have to be willing to romance each other). Without romance, relationships have trouble staying in that "new love" type phase. One partner will have feelings of resentment and that isnt good.

So I guess what needs to happen is that you need to sit down with your partner and really try to discuss your feelings and see how the other feels. This is the first step and you could get a lot from that conversation.
    Lustfully Yours
    Sparking the romance back into relationships before, during & after deployments
    http://www.lustfullyours.com