View Poll Results: im a dark guy and she is fair? will she ever like me?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • do fair girls discriminate guys on basis of colour ?

0 0%
  • do fair girls treat dark guys smae as they treat a fair guy?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do to become her friend??

what should i do to become her friend??

hello:::im prashant & im 16 now. There's a girl in my college, her name is manisha. on the first day of my college , the moment i saw her, some kind of feeling aroused in me towards her. As the days passed by my feelings towards her kept on increasing & when ever i saw her, a sweet smile came on my lips, i started liking her. one day i decided to have my first conversation with her so, after college, while she was on the way to her home i went to her and because i was very tensed & did not know what to speak, instead of introducing myself to her i asked her that- are you in arts stream?, she to asked me the same..and our conversation went on ...while then we were walking towards the bus stop & as soon as we reached their she got her bus and got on it & went off saying bye., but, she did'nt tell me her name by herself, actually she didnt have enough time to tell me her name as the bus came as soon as we reached there...Next day i again went to her and asked her name,so, she said that her name is manisha & as soon as she told her name her bus arrived at the bus stop and she agian got on the bus and went off.This time I did'nt have enough time to introduce myself to her..she dose'nt know my name..now since three days i havent met her...both of our conversation were incomplete...now i dont know how and what to speak with her...now-a-days, another female friend of her is accompaning her to the bus stop....even this is a problem for me because she 'll be talking to her friend & i think if i go in the middle, i may disturb their talk.... im not finding her alone so that i can go and talk to her...i just want to know dat what should i talk with her when i get a chance and what should i ask her and in what way should i talk with her....thanx!!

Next time you see her in college, simply say "hi" when you pass her, if she says it back, you can simply say "I don't think I told you my name last time we talked", and then tell her your name. The conversation shoild be easy after that, perhaps you could talk about something in colege (e.g. subjects), or find out if she has anything in common with you, that's a great way to make friends.

Hope this helps.