+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I overreacting?

After two years he still needs time to change? Oh, hell no. This behavior is never going to change, and that's unfortunate, because it's gross. I'm guessing this is your first real boyfriend because if you had some more experience with being treated right, you would never stand for this.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    After two years he still needs time to change? Oh, hell no. This behavior is never going to change, and that's unfortunate, because it's gross. I'm guessing this is your first real boyfriend because if you had some more experience with being treated right, you would never stand for this.
    I totally agree with this post, this dude is so immature. He's playing games with her head on purpose so that he can have the upper hand in the relationship.

The thing is that these tactics do work, they can make someone your dating people more into you. The problem is that the other person is never going to trust you. In the back of their head they're always going to be remembering the time when they found those text messages on your phone, saw a mysterious number calling your phone which you did not pick up, and so on. It also causes the one getting played to have anger hidden deep down inside. It's going to come out eventually one way or another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12