+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this a sexy shirt for a guy to get?

Is this a sexy shirt for a guy to get?

I want to get this shirt but I don't want to come off as being arrogant, even though I am arrogant.

footlocker.com/catalog/productdetail/model_nbr--133440/sku--51736410&SID=8732&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEO-_-Feeds-_-Froogle-_-null#sku=51736410&size=XXL
    Last edited by APimpNamedSlick; 15-07-10 at 12:17 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not sexy at all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's not sexy at all.
    Why don't you like it?
    I need info; not just "yes or no"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You asked if it's sexy, and the answer is no. It's a T-shirt, and T-shirts just aren't sexy. It's the equivalent of flannel nightgowns on women.... functional, but not sexy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You asked if it's sexy, and the answer is no. It's a T-shirt, and T-shirts just aren't sexy. It's the equivalent of flannel nightgowns on women.... functional, but not sexy.
    How would you feel if you saw a guy wearing that?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the same as I would feel if I didn't see him at all. It's a T-shirt.

If you want attention, maybe you should try something like this? lol

[url=http://www.dressthatman.com/view-SHIR2586.htm]Ken Maynard movie shirt[/url]

^^^that's gay

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe, but it WOULD get you noticed.

Yeah, that shirt will just make you fade into the background, really. And it's just a dumb "cleaver t-shirt," it's not exactly going to wet a girl's panties. The best way to look "sexy" is just to be clean cut, with like a button up or a plain t-shirt for casual wear. Maybe a shirt that is a little more original? You say you are arrogant, and as much as being to confident is annoying, being confident is key. Don't be too into yourself cause that will turn a girl off, but don't be too into her either. It's not the shirt but the man behind it. And that shirt isn't helping promote a great image.

Dude, even I know that's not sexy at all.... and it's plain dumb, if it were at least funny you may get some attention...

bump for more opinions

Its a Nike t-shirt. Its not sexy. If you think you need a shirt will get you in a girls pants then you may need to work on your personality. "Oh you're wearing that NIKE shirt, that changes EVERYTHING.I'll totally **** you now....."

Are you by chance from Jersey? Seems pretty guido.
    Last edited by QueenofCorona; 16-07-10 at 07:35 AM.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Its a Nike t-shirt. Its not sexy. If you think you need a shirt will get you in a girls pants then you may need to work on your personality. "Oh you're wearing that NIKE shirt, that changes EVERYTHING.I'll totally **** you now....."

haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    hey, hey, hey! i'm italian-american, from jersey and take great offense to that comment!

people need to get it through their heads that what they see on tv on "jersey shore" or any of those other type shows DO NOT represent New Jersey. most of the "guidos" from those shows are from new york. most of the trash that you see down the jersey shore are from new york. as a jerseyan myself, i stay away from the shore for that particular reason and so do most other jerseyans. there are certain areas of new jersey that are predominantly italian-american, but most of the trashy "guido" type people are from new york. jersey has so many beautiful areas, with INTELLIGENT people, i hate how bad a rap it gets

as far as beaches are concerned...OBX is my personal choice, i LOVE it there

and the shirt sucks. it's bland, boring and looks like something you'd throw on to go work out at the gym. i will admit that i have been turned on by some t-shirts i've seen guys wear because of the pure hilarity and genius behind what's on it, but the shirt you posted is just plain dumb.
    Last edited by RdHrshyKss; 16-07-10 at 10:20 AM.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

omg check this out:

[URL="http://www.crookedmonkey.com/images/its-my-duty-funny-t-shirt-300.jpg"]http://www.crookedmonkey.com/images/its-my-duty-funny-t-shirt-300.jpg[/URL]

i LOVE this shirt! it might not turn me on, but it would definitely get my attention lol. i just couldn't stop laughing when i found this...that guy is totally rockin' it
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast