+ Follow This Topic

Thread: damn horoscope

damn horoscope

October is my birthday month. And according to a very personalized horoscope (I don't read 'em usually) October is my luckiest month and 2004 in general in past 12 years! There was some solar eclipse on 13th, so now Libra (me) is the cosmic royalty with 5 planets in my solar system, meaning that I'm having the biggest luck EVER in everything in my life - from carrer to love.

Problem is, I didn't even get to celebrate own birthday and was ruthlessly forced to study for two midterms and lately am just studying ALLL THE TIME! I'm tired and are these finals ever gonna be over?! OI&%&^%$()(*!!!!

The semester just began and I've already had three major quizzes for econ of race and gender and 2 (!) 50-Q's midterms for biology, and have turned in three papers, and a huge power-point presentation, and...and... on Modya I've gotta turn in three papers and I have a KILLER MONSTER midterm for religious studies - all essay Q's (damn I hate these!).

Things aren't going that great for me right now, and I barely have time for myself. I just want to stop frantically running around on campus because first of all I wear heels all the time b/c I can't find my flats since we moved. Things with Mike aren't blossoming either and we barely have time to hang out. I can't remember the last time I went to a party or even a bar, and miss out all the fun stuff b/c have to STUDY! GRRRRR Can't recall last time hung out with a girlfriend or went shopping come to think of it. Ran into a coffeetable and sliced leg and had to get 6 stitches, and on top of all things a birthday package mom and dad sent me got lost. Biggest luck in 12 years?! If this is luck what's next?!

I certainly don't feel like a cosmic royalty. And certainly not the center of attention mesmerizing everyone with "a sexy perkiness" like it says in the horo. Damn, I'm missing out on the greatest month of my entire life probably b/c I have to study.

damn damn damn rats rats rats damn rats

---- end of bitching. *phew*
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 17-10-04 at 10:22 AM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

awww hunny ::big hug:: thanx for posting on my forum
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk