+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some Advice

Need Some Advice

I will try to keep this short. Me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year and a half. I still love her but I'm not sure that she feels the same anymore. We still spend time together but the last couple of months something just seems different. It almost seems like she spends time with me because she feels obligated to and that she wants to. There have been a couple of times that she has blown me off to go out with her friends, and she would not return phone calls or text. She would say that her phone died, but I'm not buying that. I'm about ready to just move on, but I really do care about her. Also it seems like when we do spend time together she always needs something.

I'm starting to feel like that she just keeps me around because I help out with a lot of stuff, but that she would rather go hang out with her friends and date other people.

I guess my question is, should I just point blank ask her if she still wants to be in this relationship. If not that's fine because feelings do change. I would rather just know the truth, so I'm not wasting my time with someone that does not want to be with me anymore.

She's probably keeping you around because she's afraid to be alone. I bet if she happens to meet someone new on her friend dates she would drop you like a brick. So yea, ask her straight up and see her reactions. You might just is being use until someone new can replace you.