+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexy dress

Sexy dress

Okay.... I think I messed up. I know clothing is a sensitive subject for women, so I try to be very careful about my views.

My GF is very thin and petite, but she has natural D cups, which are relatively large. When we go out to classy restaurants, she wears very nice low-cut dresses because she knows I like that. When we do regular fun stuff, she dresses very conservatively and seldom shows any skin at all. She buys sexy clothes (and underwear) just for me to enjoy. I appreciate that.

So last weekend she told me she got a super sexy red dress to wear when we go see Phantom next month. I was happy, and was actually very excited. This morning she sent me a picture of that red sexy dress. It was very revealing....almost too revealing. She sensed that I was a bit shocked, so she asked if I felt uncomfortable about her wearing it. I told her I love the dress, and that she would look gorgeous in it. It was more revealing than I had expected. Then she got sad....and I spent the next several minutes trying to redo and explain. Ugh.... I wish I had kept my mouth shut.

She said she would be wearing a shawl over it, and much would be covered. She would even alter the front to make it less revealing if I prefer. I felt really bad about what I said. Why should I feel insecure about my woman looking sexy for me in public? I feel like Mel Gibson's insane ass. I apologized, but I think she is still sad. Damn I don't know what I could have done differently..... I always joke about having to poke other men's eyes out. Maybe deep inside I really want to?

Ladies: any thoughts?

Do you just love the taste of your own foot, or what? Dude, you get in more trouble than any guy I know for making injudicious remarks.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know why I'm always in trouble. I'm worse than Spanky and Buckwheat.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds more like a dress for clubbing than a dress for the theater.

Time and place, people.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Go to the theater with your dick hanging out of your pants. That'll show her.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldnt have said anything. She's going with you, i take it you trust her, she obviously has it, whats wrong with flaunting it occasionally? Nothing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Is it that you don't want other guys staring at her???