+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi im new and need help??

hi im new and need help??

hi guys im new on here and popped on to ask sum advice i never usually do this but im at a complete loose end.
    rite where shall i start ive just been dumped by my bf aweek ago we dated 6 years ago when we were 16 (im 24 now) and split up he then chased me for 6 years and i relented and got bk together 9 months ago. i love him to pieces and really want him back we had one silly little argument and he called us off wot i dont understand is when he told me to leave (we were livin together) he cried his eyes out when usually hes not a emotional person.
    i then saw him couple days ago and hes taken it really hard hes not eatin or sleepin and looks rough.do you think hes just made a rash desision.
    im goin to write him a letter tonite as im tryin to give him his space to think things thru any ideas wot to say??
    any help appreciated!!

COOKIES AND CREAM IF YOU GET THIS FAR!!!

No idea what you would say and because you are very vague and give few details. I'm assuming you upset him in some way? An apology therefore might not go amiss

Extremly vague. Clearly we need to know what the argument was about if you"re looking for advice.