+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quest for a Roommate

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The Quest for a Roommate

So Friday after next is my last day at my current job. In the midst of an economy in turmoil I'm giving up a decent paycheck and almost guaranteed growth for a graveyard shift and chump change. Granted I'm also heading back to college to get my learn on, so there's that to look forward to.

Anyway, I've been looking for a roommate to help cover my living expenses. Despite my brain telling me to seek a professional guy my penis has been demanding eye candy.

So far I've only gotten back to females, and so far the girls I'm most interested in actually letting the room out to are the hottest of the bunch. Basically if you call and you're a guy the room is sold. If you call and you sound like a cute young chick, come on down and have a look. The hotter you are, the higher on my list of callbacks. Who cares about credit or paystubs?? I want to synchronize my alarm clock so I wake up every morning to a hottie stepping out of the shower.

This can't possibly end bad.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I think you should just find some nerd to be your roomie. This way, you can just bring the girls over, bang them and be done with it. Things can get messy with a girl roommate so i'd be careful with that one.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    I think you should just find some nerd to be your roomie. This way, you can just bring the girls over, bang them and be done with it. Things can get messy with a girl roommate so i'd be careful with that one.
    I'm counting on things getting messy. Oh hell yeah.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Why would you want that to happen?

I'd say remember, if they are too hot they may deem themselves out of your league (or everyone else for that matter)

Make sure to look for a ring on their finger, those types are less likely to be fun for you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    I'd say remember, if they are too hot they may deem themselves out of your league (or everyone else for that matter)

Make sure to look for a ring on their finger, those types are less likely to be fun for you.
    Au contraire... those types are less likely to demand anything more than sex.

Gribble - I think an unattractive female would make the most stable roommate. Get one that likes to live in a clean place and has a regular job, and the lack of physical attraction would make it less likely you would ruin a stable household by trying to boink her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Au contraire... those types are less likely to demand anything more than sex.

Gribble - I think an unattractive female would make the most stable roommate. Get one that likes to live in a clean place and has a regular job, and the lack of physical attraction would make it less likely you would ruin a stable household by trying to boink her.
    I don't know...you throw hormones and alcohol on a fire and next thing you know your doing an ugly chick...who hasn't been there?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I'm counting on things getting messy. Oh hell yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
    Why would you want that to happen?
    Im thinking he meant messy in a goooooood way.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post

Nobody is out of my league. Anyone who thinks that hasn't heard me talk yet.

Actually, I did just show the room to an old guy. He owns a house out of town but works in Rockville. He'd only stay Sunday through Thursday. I'd probably never see him, and if anybody's responsible it's the guy who has a mortage and a career. It'd be nice not to worry about disturbing anyone on the weekends. I'll probably go with him instead of the hotties. Oh well.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

That's rather disappointing. I am not checking back this thread now

This can't possibly end bad.
    Say that again after a month.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hot women are high maintenance. Don't do it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, man, but if the choice is a twenty-something guy who's going to leave shit everywhere, smoke pot in his room and invite his d-bag friends over in the middle of the night or some chick who's going to actually clean up after herself, I'd kinda prefer to stick with the female. And as long as I'm looking into female roommates, I may as well enjoy the view, right?
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, but imagine this scenario: eventually you bang her a few times, and get bored. She'll probably be all attached. Then you bring a new chick home to sleep with and suddenly there's major drah-ma. Tears and catfights and shit. Then she's breaking your stuff while you're out.

Get an ugly chick. You won't bang her, and she'll clean the house.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Grib you whore! I know quite a few girls who are total pigs so this assumption that getting a girl means she'll clean up could surprise you. You might get drama and will have to clean up after her.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast