+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No desire to kiss

You must be asexual.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

hehehe
    how can anyone not love kissing? its the best feeling in the world! its so hard for me to go one day without kissing my girlfriend.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Not everyone has to like kissing. I personally think its gross but so what? I dont have to do something i dont like and neither should anyone. People who say not liking kissing is weird are ridiculous.

I hate kissing but hide the fact to spare feelings and not be on the spot and get dumped. I hate the way my face looks, I feel paranoid about bumping our teeth together and I don't feel good at it. I'll do it anyway because I have to and be careful to pretend I'm enjoying it. The fact is I enjoy the attention but not the physical act. I love kissing a girl's neck or behind her ear.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

It is weird. I've never heard of people not liking kissing.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

It's defiantly possible to not desire kissing, Maybe kissing's just not your thing. If my partner told me that it would be kind of hard because i LOVE kissing, but i would compromise if i love that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned View Post
    I hate kissing but hide the fact to spare feelings and not be on the spot and get dumped. I hate the way my face looks, I feel paranoid about bumping our teeth together and I don't feel good at it. I'll do it anyway because I have to and be careful to pretend I'm enjoying it. The fact is I enjoy the attention but not the physical act. I love kissing a girl's neck or behind her ear.
    i have gone from bumping foreheads to bumping teeth. and not just a light bump, a real bad one that both our teeth start to hurt. but so what, yeah we were both embarrassed the 1st time it happened but then we would just laugh it off and kiss anyway. you don't hate kissing, you just don't want to encounter anything embarrassing, which you won't if you guys really love each other.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

^Have you both got horse teeth or something? lol

I know I used to knock noses with a guy I used to kiss....he had the big nose, not me, lol

I lurvve to kiss and the more attracted to him I am, the better

It's funny cos I usually can tell what a guy will be like in bed by his kissing technique.

Is he a comfortable kisser, a rough kisser, a lame kisser, a 'kiss in a hurry' kisser, a slow kisser, an unskilled kisser, an unexperienced kisser, a creative kisser, a passionate kisser, a lazy kisser, an uninterested kisser like yourself (I mean the OP of course)

Is it just me????
    Last edited by sookie6; 19-08-10 at 08:07 PM.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    i have gone from bumping foreheads to bumping teeth. and not just a light bump, a real bad one that both our teeth start to hurt. but so what, yeah we were both embarrassed the 1st time it happened but then we would just laugh it off and kiss anyway. you don't hate kissing, you just don't want to encounter anything embarrassing, which you won't if you guys really love each other.
    How do you do that? I mean sometimes when things get really passionate I've felt our teeth brush against each others but never actually bump....and we certainly don't stop....we keep going...who cares.

Truly though I think if you read through things kissing is more desired by women than me. Women like to be kissed, men like to be kissed on our balls...I think its just another difference in us.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    It's funny cos I usually can tell what a guy will be like in bed by his kissing technique.
    Is he a comfortable kisser, a rough kisser, a lame kisser, a 'kiss in a hurry' kisser, a slow kisser, an unskilled kisser, an unexperienced kisser, a creative kisser, a passionate kisser, a lazy kisser, an uninterested kisser like yourself (I mean the OP of course)
    Is it just me????
    Hmmm ... r u giving us a hint of how many lovers you've had ?
    Last edited by asdfg789; 20-08-10 at 12:41 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Hmmm ... r u giving us a hint of how many lovers you've had ?
    I wish...as I was saying some of them did not pass the threshold of my bedroom due to a lack of interest sometimes mutual after that first kiss!!!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I love kissing. I mean I LOVE it! I wouldn't be able to be with a guy who didn't like it. Do you totally dislike kissing or do you just have no real desire to do it? When you kiss someone do you find it disgusting? That's odd to me, but maybe you just don't like kissing and that's normal for you. Like some people who don't like giving BJ's hahahahaha

I like to kiss but I have never been all that into it, and I am certainly not into making out for extended periods of time.

To me, kissing makes me feel closer to my boyfriend than sex does.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast