+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my heart is broken,help!

my heart is broken,help!

hi,

i met this girl 5 years ago at work.i got on well with her and we became close.not that close but you know feely touchy.one day she said that we need to go separate ways.beacause she had a boyfriend and im married.after few months we have started seeing each other again,it happened the same.as i was more deeper in love with her,i have started developing feelings for her.suddenly she stopped calling me and i felt realy down,i didnt tried to call her either.after a 2 years gone i was still missing her,and one day i have decided to find her and tell her that i miss her and love her so much.it happaned and we started seeing each other more and more.we took holiday one weekend and we spend our first time together ,we made love.but after few months i have decided to try not to call her anymore,to see if she had feelings for me.i waited to see her is she gonna call me or miss me.she text me twice only and that was it.few months on i have tried to call her.we met we talk ,not bad feelings for both of us,and we agreed that we could start to seeing each other again.but since then she never answer her phone,or either she is saying she is busy at work.one day i rang her 3 times she didnt pick up the phone,and when i rang from pay phone she had picked up.i felt that she didnt want to talk to me,why i dont know.now i m so upset because i hate the silent treatments.i understand if she want to concentrate on something alse but she can always can say it to me,but to go with silent and no answering is killing me.so i will try to speak one more time with her and if she is not up 4 it,im considering that she has no respect for me and i dont deserve this ,as i have helped her in very difficult tmes before.i

what do u think guys do you think is good idea if i tell her boyfriend about us ,so i can get some revenge on her?

I dunno, how bad do you need revenge? Did it ever occour to you that she'd just tell, I dunno, YOUR WIFE? You're the one thats ****ing married. Sounds like she devolped some self respect and is trying to do the right thing whick is stay away from married men. You need to stop worrying about her and go work on your marriage.

While she handled it immaturely, to do this to her is just being as immature. You are an adult (I hope so, you are married) and you should act like one. So you can't help how you feel and you guys were both emotionally cheating on your partners, but you should understand that what you both were doing is wrong and that you guys don't have a future together as long as you are married and she is seeing other people.

So what are you going to do? End your marriage in hopes that you guys can live happily ever after? Even if you were to end your marriage, there is no guarentee you guys would work out, if she would even return your calls.

I think you should more concentrate on WHY you want to be with somebody else that isn't your wife. There's a reason and you should find it. If you do care about your wife, you should be working on making the marriage better. I can bet alot of money on the fact that while you are infatuated with somebody else, your marriage at home is suffering.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

why be married and cheat? isn't it just more effort?

and to have it going on for so long as well...

not to sure if revenge is the right way to go about it. Sounds immature.

I think you should speak to your wife if you dont love her (you dont seem to love her from what you say), settle that then think about having a relationship with someone else.

She's not calling you back because she can't. Your wife found out about her and broke every one of her fingers.
    Spammer Spanker