+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got scam by a woman playing the field

Got scam by a woman playing the field

Guys!

I've been involved for the last 2 years in an on-and-off relationship with this woman in her early 40's. Our relationship has always been on shaky grounds as a result that the woman came out from a bitter divorce from her ex as of 6 years ago. She was married for nearly 13 years, and has a kid from this matrimony. I always felt that the woman was using me as rebound, but what kept me from going back to her was the great sex.

However, the story goes beyond the imagination. When we 1st met, she told me that her ex was this horrendous adulterous who had multiple partners. She went on to say to me that she has always been this ideal loyal wife who did the cooking and took care of the kids. All throughout this conversation she displayed a deep hatred for the man, as if she really wanted to kill him. As result of his cheating, they decided to split up with a divorce.

This is what she said to me 2 years ago. However, very recently I discovered that the woman has lied to me. While having a drink with her in a comfy restaurant, she finally unveiled the real story, and this story gets very ugly to bare. In an open confession, she finally confessed to me that her husband was NOT the cheater, and that in fact the cheating started with her. This is what she finally told me in the open confession: "I had an affair with the next door neighbor who lived across from my house...I went across the street and had sex with the neighbor...His penis was so huge that my husband couldn't match this one..."

From that day on, it was NOT worth it to have sex with my husband anymore, as she explained to me through the confession. The neighbor's penis, who I had sex with, was so great that my husband couldn't match what he had. As a result of this betrayal, the husband decided to cheat on her in order to get even with the wife.

Now it appears that the woman has now ditched me for another guy. I have to admit that this women is pretty messed-up. She is extremely bitter and mad at the world since the day she split up from the ex. She refuses to admit guilt that she's responsible for the split of her marriage. Always blames the ex for all her problems. Guys I need help. What the hell all this suppose to mean.

What it means is, is that she cheated on her hubby with a man with a big whopper, then started seeing you, told you a pack of lies, then decided to come clean...then ditched you for another man.

What else is it you need to know?

Why she would dump you?

Well maybe the new guy has a bigger whopper.

Why hang around and for 2 years and in knowing you are a rebound?...Oh yeah, for the sex, *tut*

Honestly, you need to thank your lucky stars that she has gone from your life.

If she is still mad at her ex, then she's still feeling it for him IMO.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    What all this means is that you have a gluttony for punishment. You know she's messed up yet she still matters to you? You never were in a relationship, you were just a sex toy. Let it go man.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

What this means is that you had great sex without finding out more about who this person really is first. And now it's time to move on.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanx

Let me extend a big thanx to everyone here on this forum for the good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis_Rancagua View Post

What the hell all this suppose to mean.
    I'm sorry but I found this's the funniest part of all! In fact, I nearlly spilled mouthful water all over my PC!

What an entertaining story! I'm sorry this happened to you.

Like everyone else said, you were nothing more than her play thing. That's what happens when you don't get to know someone before the passion starts to get heavy. I've made this mistake many, many, many times.

Just move on. You were addicted to the sex. In a sense, you were also treating her as a plaything, but in a less manipulative way I think. I'm gathering that your relationship was focused on sex. You never cared about each other to begin with. You hated her personality probably or hated her past or whatever. I know this sounds harsh, but it's true.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Look at it this way, Luis: this experience will make you that much more understanding of women and what they go through. Most women I know have been on the receiving end of a raw deal like this at some point in their lives. Now you can commiserate with them and tell your story about the nutjob who played you.
    Spammer Spanker