+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Huge dilemma

Huge dilemma

Hello everyone!

I have this problem and i was thinking about sharing it with you so you can give me your feed back.

I met this wonderful girl a couple of months ago as friends for the first time for drinks. it was real fun. then she had to move to another city for 3-4 months and we never saw each other again but we used to send email once every 1-2 weeks or so. i had the impression she really likes me because she was the one sending me stuff all the time. and then when she came back to the city, she didn't even tell me she was back. She told me after 3 weeks online as a joke: "well, i'm back now.. still the same city" I told her i wanted to see her again now that she's back and didn't get any reply. What to do? Should I insist? It's been 3 days already? Was it my mistake? Please reply.

Perhaps she met someone while she was away.

And you ask, 'Should I insist?, which is almost a demand she meet you!!

I wouldn't advise it. People don't tend to take too kindly to demands/being made to feel 'forced' into doing something.

anyone else?

the key point to remember here is that everyone has their own direction and fate in life. if she shuts down so strangely then you know you have no fate with her. only when feelings are mutual, are your lives are destined to be intertwined.

i think if she liked you and therefore was looking forward to seeing you, she would have told you, my response based on your post is that she doesnt like you

i dont get it! she keeps sending me emails talking about her life or what she did in the past week. and when i say about us getting togheter for a coffee she says nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
    i dont get it! she keeps sending me emails talking about her life or what she did in the past week. and when i say about us getting togheter for a coffee she says nothing.
    She doesn't like you and she doesn't want to get with you, she see's you as a friend that she can talk to.