+ Follow This Topic

Thread: complex liking situation need help

complex liking situation need help

hello

if got a major problem here, i don't speak english very well so pardon my english

there is this guy, one of my best friends he has a girlfriend witch is sort of becoming my friend to.
    but the problem is i'm starting to fall for her, my friend and her are fighting alot and my friend tell's me maybe he wants to end the relationship with her, and that its not going to well between them, now when you see don't you can't say they are fighting at all.

the last two weeks me and her have come closer together we starting to text on daily basis and meet a lot more even go to the movies togther now my friend knows this and is fine with it he trusts me but he doesnt know i like her

i'm getting the impression she likes me too
    but she also texted ( i got the impression that it was because she doesnt wants to see me hurt ) that we are friends and nothing more so i sayed yes ofcourse me too

but i guess she likes me anyway, because whay al the text messages and going to the movies and hanging out together and being flirty with

i really like her a lot and want it to work between me and her

what can i expect and can i do to eather be with her or forget about her but still being her friend

i really hope you want to help me

byee

I think that there are two things you could do at this point.

1) Be patient and see how things end up between the two of them. If they break up, then you can tell her how you feel and see if she's interested in being with you. Be very careful though, because if you hook up with her right after they break up, you may lose your friend. He trusts you and would probably be upset if you steal his ex right after they break up, so you might need to give it some time.

2) You could try to tell her how you feel now and see how she reacts. But this is risky because it could make things awkward if she still decides that she still wants to be with her boyfriend. Or she might break up with him and decide to be with you, but you know her better than me so you should use your best judgement if you decide to go this way.

In my opinion, I think that you should go with #1 and wait to see what happens with their relationship, because it's not really your business at this point to get in between them if they're fighting. If they stay together and decide not to break up, then you should probably stop flirting with her and move on to someone else. But if they end up breaking up, then give it a little time and then go for her.

Hope that helps!
    reeners

thanks for the quik repley
    its kind a hard though, you know, you alway's tell yourself you'll never going to be in a position like this but it just happens with your hands tied behind your back

and lucky for everyone iam not in between the fight ( as far as i know haha )

thanks again for the help it means a lot to me

Tell her how you feel but don't wait around for this girl
    Either she's a player or she isn't sure what she wants.