+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused about my feelings and what to do

Confused about my feelings and what to do

it was about my ex boyfriend. we've been together for 4 years since college but few months after we graduated, we broke up. during our college days, i tend to broke up with him often but we were able to work things out but i was surprised when i broke up with him september last year and he automatically says no. just 2 days after that broke up thing, i apologized to him and said that i want him back but he refused. it is kinda awkward because we are living on the same roof with another person but even though we already broke up, we are still having sex but then i knew that he was texting other girl and just a month after we broke up, i knew that he already has his new girlfriend, so i decided to moved out to move on with my life. but then he was still texting me at that time and surprised that he went my new apartment to catch up a bit. then i knew that he already broke up with that girl. now we are again living on the same roof because destiny want us to, we believed.but the funny thing is that, we are just friends now.i am still feeling sad and i can still feel the pain and hurt whenever he is texting someone or going out with someone, but i cant tell it to him because we don't have any commitment in the first place.i really don't know what to do. i want to be a good firend for him but it is killing me. i want him to be happy ofcourse but i don't know.maybe everyting just changed. so much

I know it'll hurt your pride and maybe make you feel uncomfortable to share your feelings with him about how you feel, but if you want anything to change you have to say something.
    Explain to him that you either need to move out again, or he needs to get out, not because you are trying to control the situation, or that you want him to stop texting other girls (thought you do), but because it is difficult for you to manage the akward situation he is putting you in.
    Perhaps turning the tables on him would be a good thing. Ask him how he would feel if you were the one texting other guys.
    You just may need to let this relationship go, if neither of you are getting what you need out of it. As it seems right now, it is only hurting, rather than helping.
    It's time to move on, and diminish the friendship.

If you tell him your feelings, and he doesn't want anything to do with you... Well, I'm sorry but you need to move on. I don't think destiny has anything to do with you guys living on the same roof, it's more than likely just a coincidence. Perhaps end the lease short if it hurts too bad to see him living his life without you.