+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: husbands drinking breast milk?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Well years ago I was on a certain pill that got my boobs to leak a little and my then partner used to suck on them...not like for ages but he found it very intimate and sexy and I did not see anything wrong with it...but again he was not feeding on it...that would have been disturbing behaviour...yuk!
    Leak WHAT, exactly? If it wasn't milk, I'd be afraid for him to ingest it.

Anyway, breast milk was good enough for that guy in The Grapes of Wrath..... (any readers out there?)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i tasted breast milk recently. it's not bad.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Leak WHAT, exactly? If it wasn't milk, I'd be afraid for him to ingest it.

Anyway, breast milk was good enough for that guy in The Grapes of Wrath..... (any readers out there?)
    It was definitely milk..and it stopped when I stopped the pill ...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Nothing wrong with it if its just the excess. Of course you can't compete with the baby. Besides, who wouldn't want natural cancer killers?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's kind of funny that drinking milk from a woman's breast should be considered disgusting while drinking milk squeezed from a cow's udder is perfectly fine.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

^ thats exactly what i was thinking, why is it disgusting??? especially when we have already drank our moms milk as babies, also i find it funny that people dont find the idea of swallowing semen disgusting yet breast milk they do. I personally dont find it digusting at all and can't wait to try it

Sounds great. All you need now is to find a girl and get her pregnant. And you're all set.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

well i am currently breastfeeding my 14 mth old baby ,,, and let me tell you my partner hates the taste of it and wont even lick my boobs now ,, cause he always gets a mouthfull of it ,, dam it i do miss it ,, but im not stopping feeding my baby yet ..

so yeah you may not even like the taste of it when it happens ,, , dont be dissappointed ,, but i must say what a strange thing to wanna do ??? its not ment to be sexual its suppose to be for the baby ,,a little gross i think to wanna have a feed off her though weired?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I think it's kind of funny that drinking milk from a woman's breast should be considered disgusting while drinking milk squeezed from a cow's udder is perfectly fine.
    I think it's more the act itself than the product involved - drinking it straight from the breast would equal to drinking it straight from the udder.

Either way, I don't see the point why anyone would want to do it beyond just tasting it other than if it's a fetish.
    Last edited by Lipp; 20-11-10 at 06:10 PM.

Well when I do get pregnant and my guy would want a taste fine, but nothing more. It's exactly what 5 kids for us said, it's not meant to be sexual, it's for the baby. And a kid sucking your boobs is meant to be very different from your hubby doing it, seriously, not my thing.

It would disturb me. My breasts are very sensitive and an important part of physical intimacy. Then when I had children, they became a feeding tool. To blur that line would interfere with my comfort level during sexual encounters. Nursing and playing are 2 very different functions of breasts and need to stay that way. I mean, licking and tasting the milk wouldn't bother me, but latching on and nursing even for a second would totally turn me off.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 kids for us View Post
    well i am currently breastfeeding my 14 mth old baby ,,, and let me tell you my partner hates the taste of it and wont even lick my boobs now ,, cause he always gets a mouthfull of it ,, dam it i do miss it ,, but im not stopping feeding my baby yet ..

so yeah you may not even like the taste of it when it happens ,, , dont be dissappointed ,, but i must say what a strange thing to wanna do ??? its not ment to be sexual its suppose to be for the baby ,,a little gross i think to wanna have a feed off her though weired?
    I so hope that is a typo!!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why qwert.Some women are breast feeding even older babies. If she still has the milk, baby still wants it ,then tell me why not. Besides 14months old baby is not even talking correctly yet or doesn't go to school , who should be ashamed of? For example I would be more annoyed seeing that women never even start to breast feed their babies ,even though they have milk (cause some mother just don't have enough to feed their children).
    Oh and another pro,economic argument is , that mother's milk is SO much cheaper than the substitutes of milk you have to buy if you don't want to breast feed. It's
    I wazzzz here

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Why qwert.Some women are breast feeding even older babies. If she still has the milk, baby still wants it ,then tell me why not. Besides 14months old baby is not even talking correctly yet or doesn't go to school , who should be ashamed of? For example I would be more annoyed seeing that women never even start to breast feed their babies ,even though they have milk (cause some mother just don't have enough to feed their children).
    Oh and another pro,economic argument is , that mother's milk is SO much cheaper than the substitutes of milk you have to buy if you don't want to breast feed. It's
    Cause at 14 months, babies have rather alot of teeth!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know someone who is breast feeding her child even though it's pretty old already and has teeth. The child is old enough to understand when she says " if you bite me,you won't get the milk" . Trust me,her son knows how it works ,otherwise she wouldn't continue to breast feed her child . And I'm sure it works with all of the children
    I wazzzz here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast