+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should i do? my bunch of problems

what should i do? my bunch of problems

There is this girl, that i am really good friends with, and i have been hanging out with her for about a year, I am really starting to like her but im afraid that she will think of me as just a friend.

Telling a girl that i like her, has always been a problem for me, no matter how sure i am, i seem to always back out at the last second, how can i overcome this

also another problem is that she told me that 2 weeks ago, she kissed a guy, and she is starting to actually like him, so i told my friend that i like this girl and about who she kissed another guy, and my friend said i should jst tell this girl how i feel, especially since that guy she kissed said he doesnt want to start dating, and the girl i like said she wants a boyfriend.

should i still tell her that i like her even though she likes a different guy, because i think she might also like me, and i feel like i am a way better guy for her than the other guy is. Also if i do tell her that i like her, and she doesn't like me back, how would i deal with the awkwardness afterwards, and how can i prevent it from hurting our friendship.

Just tell her and **** the afterwards, dont think about that

but i am really good friends with her, and even if i dont end up dating her or if she doesn't like me back, i still don't want it to hurt our friendship

Yes, its a risk she may not like you back, but how much do you really fancy her? Do you fancy her enough to take a leap of faith and ask her out? If not, then dont and just watch her date other guys...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Listen dude, everyone here has been rejected. It hurts and it sucks but eventually we get over it. Try your luck.

I've been rejected so many times that I've lost count. I still keep at it. If I can do it, anyone can. =)
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I was an ugly little twerp in HS no one liked me boys laughed at me and girls well girls ar cruel. Anyways I was rejected every single time I ever expressed interest in a boy... well I guess one could say I bloomed and these same boys stalk me on FB trying to friend me with pathetic lines like "wow, you really 'grew'" It's sad really. The moral- we're all rejected sometimes, it might take years but sometime somewhere some girl will express interest back. Unless you're a total douche and even those guys somehow get some.

If you really like her then take the chance and I'm sure if your really good friends, the awkwardness after rejection will fade away.

Really, the only advice you can count on is don't take advice. People like to play matchmaker or breaker with other people. It gives them a sense of power which they lack in most other areas of life. YOU have to trust your heart, not what hardened hearts have to tell you. Look in all places for answers for you may not find them here.

taking advice is optional dman. just cause we say it doesnt mean he should do it. This is just what we think and what we would do if in his situation. In the end of the day, its always up to him. We give you our advice and its your choice if you want to take it or not.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    d-man just died! no wait my mistake just deleted his thread.

Hey, he's contributing. I'm happy with that.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He did the same thing as superman except his "contributions" were following me around posting right after me telling the OP to basically don't listen to me the surrey whore. Hopefully his 3rd time is a charm. Goodluck D-man.

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta18 View Post
    There is this girl, that i am really good friends with, and i have been hanging out with her for about a year, I am really starting to like her but im afraid that she will think of me as just a friend.

...also another problem is that she told me that 2 weeks ago, she kissed a guy, and she is starting to actually like him...
    Too late. You've been hanging out with her for a year without showing romantic interest in her? And now she's telling you about some guy she kissed? Welcome to the Friend Zone! The only way to escape is to just walk away.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.