+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Biggest mistake to leave her

Biggest mistake to leave her

I broke up with a girl out of anger 2 times. She still love me very much but doesnt wanna go back with me due to the insecurity that i might repeat the same mistake over again. I still love her VERY much and feel very stupid and regret for breaking up the relationship. What can i do to get her back? It been 4 days since our breakup. I try to convince her that i will change but she still not wanting to come back. Her mom told me not to give up trying becuz she still like me and all she is trying to do is to get even with me. But becuz i want her bak so bad i do not understand how to think straight when all of the evidents are piling up. Here are some: 1. She is angry that i broke up with her 2. She is angry that i dont text her later on that day 3. She is also mad when i dont reply her text messages 3. She was mad when I didnt come to her house for bible study after the breakup.

Then a few day later i acknowledge that i was so wrong and i done a mistake of letting her go over a stupid argument. I try to apologize and pour out my heart to her that i will change and i want her back so badly. But she still say no. She say let just be friend becuz she feel alot happier when we were friend. But i told hr that i can only move on if she break my heart and say she doesnt love me anymore. But she told me she still love me and i told her as long as she still love me i'm not gonna give up. And she just smile and say she dont wanna talk about it anymore.

Here are a few evidents on my favor that kinda confused me:

1. She let me pick her up from work after the breakup
    2. When we got to her house, she wore my T-shirt
    3. I bought her a perfume as a gift (she say she dont want to take it becuz it will remind her of me)
    4. She want me to keep something so i could think about her
    5. She call me up from downstair to sit and watch a little show with her when i was just sitting downstair by myself.

Even with all of this evident that it show that she still like me..i just dont know how to convince her to come back with me. I dont know when to give up trying. And i dont know if she want just to be friend or more then that. I dont know her motive whatso ever.

What should I be doing to let her know i am trying to get her to come back? Should i stop texting / contact her completely for a few days?

No, you should stop contacting her forever. You messed up. It's over.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I know i had messedup. But giving up on her comp[letely will be another mistake i cant risk.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tough lesson learned huh buddy? Well now you know when you argue you argue you don't dump her ass then whine about how wrong you were.