+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What turns you on about opposite sex?

What turns you on about opposite sex?

Hey everyone. I am wondering, from the guys mostly what is a turn on to guys? What makes you really like a girl....or even sexually like what do you love that girls do? what drives you crazy!!
    much love xo

Physically:

The tone, the curves, the eyes, their smile, the whole dang general outlook. It doesn't have to be all, it could just be one. Women are so beautiful.

Emotionally:
    Smart, good head on their shoulders, funny, an embracer of life, cares about people, understanding, etc, etc.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Their smile, their hair, their butts, their laughter, their playful nature, their innocence (even girls that aren’t so innocent can appear to be so), they are usually friendlier, smarter, smell better, act sweeter, more concerned, than any of my guy friends. If you are lucky enough to have one as a friend, then she is your friend until you screw her over.

I love pigtails, sports bras, plaid skirts, knee boots, hip huggers, being able to see her panties which she bends over, knee socks, a girl wearing a baseball cap, girls in big trucks, choke style necklaces (esp. the cloth ones I am not sure what they are called), an A or B size chest, flat stomachs, light perfume, no/hardly any make-up, when she knows how to be feminine but also isn’t afraid to get dirty, a girl that knows her way around the bedroom, willingly to try anything once, good teeth, that gentle touch as she rubs your arm, that look she gives when you stare in her eyes.

Oh that's so sweet, gsgann! That's just the way I see an average American highschool girl - I love that look so much! I know what you're saying, I love girls like that myself! They're so cute.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGirl420
    Hey everyone. I am wondering, from the guys mostly what is a turn on to guys? What makes you really like a girl....or even sexually like what do you love that girls do? what drives you crazy!!
    I'm not a guy, but I have some input. Guys love it when you speak Russian (learn Russian! j/k), it just drives them mad. It's that whole Natasha/American Pie thing. But yeah, like evryone said - it's important that a girl should be kind, sweet (not a backstabber) and caring. Guys love huggable and sqeezable cuddly girls. It's great to have soft hair and smell nice, and of course to own a pair of jeans/pants that look killer on your butt (whenever I want to look super-sexy I wear very thin jeans that look sort of worn-out/washed right on the butt, they're very long and even if I wear high heels they cover the entire heel - that way you appear taller - much taller!). Guys love a little scent in your hair, on your skin... Ives Saint Laurent "Opium" hair mist smells really great on hair (but not the perfum itself - it's too strong). It's also very seducing to have very soft skin all over (with a subtle scent, of course). I use all sorts of fruity smelling moisturizers (Victoria's Secret in "Love Spell" smells yummy) and mix baby oil in - all over - very soft skin.

Thongs are very useful too - you should own lots of different teeny-weeny thongs. The key is - don't get plain ones. Get the ones with interesting designs on your butt - my favorite one is light pink with a faux "corsette" design at the back.

Also, little things like pearl earrings, subtle glow all over, light scent, soft hair, a little bow in your hair - they all drive guys crazy (well, not all of them).

Don't wear too much make-up. I see girls wearing tons of eyeshadow and eyeliner in the middle of the day - on campus. Why would somebody waste so much time and expose themselves to premature wrinkles when getting ready for school? Big-night-out make-up looks horrible during daytime, too fake and cakey. A little bit of mascara and eyelash-curler (if needed), faint blush, and non-sticky gloss will do. Some guys even hate make-up.

Happy hunting!
    I have it all. Including kino.

i liek my men chubby much older great sex more mature then me pearcings tatos scars etc

btw what killerbabe
    ye tebe lublue teehee
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Just wondering, do you mean what turns us on from the start? AS in physical attraction? Or do you mean the long term? It really is two different things. If it's physical, then I'll say this-- I always look for something special. Some imperfection that I think is beautiful. Something I feel that I would see in you that most would overlook.
    As far as the long term--- same thing but much more. I look for someone that has their own life to share with me, as I do them. It's boring to be with someone who is exactly like you.
    As far as sexually---- I'll admit that us guys need to do one thing. Lose the inhabitions. They don't belong in a relationship. What turns me on is when a girl asks things of me just as easily as I do about them. We all have desires---right?
    In other words, you have to separate yourself from the crowd, don't be shy about your desires, and be willing to be respectable in public and a freak in the house! Any guy would be happy!!

By the way, this is my first reply---hope I helped.

First attraction is the physical side. I like small girls, face has got to be nice, something different about it not just same old "attractive" face (for example I dont find jordan in any way attractive). Breasts dont matter in the slightest, don't like them oversized though. Smile is important. Thats it for first attraction see that in a girl and I make a move.

As for long term you can forget all the appearances and if they dont have a playful loose personality it doesnt work, I can't be with girls that are quiet and expect you to make all the moves all the time and just want to be loved and not really show any in return, I have to feel relaxed around them and know that what I do isn't going to scare them, lol if you get me so you know they will take things in a playful manner, else its very hard to flirt. Don't mind the odd moody affairs its great being there for them and cheering them up.

When the girl is satisfied!!!!!!
    It reduces me from mind(wit)!!!!!
    Excuse for bad English I live in Russia!

There is nothing like a Dame.

And by Dame i mean:
    A woman who knows the difference between Sexy and slutty.
    She is comfortable with her herself as a sexual being, but doesn't excessively flaunt her sexuality. She understands that what is suggested is far sexier than what is shown.
    Intelligent
    Self Assured
    Stylish, but not a slave to the latest fashion fad.

Some examples:

Nicole Kidman = Dame
    Brittany spears = not
    Catherine Zeta-Jones = Dame
    Carmen Electra = not
    Jessica Rabbit = Dame
    Last edited by flame; 20-10-04 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flame
    There is nothing like a Dame.

And by Dame i mean:
    A woman who knows the difference between Sexy and slutty.
    She is comfortable with her herself as a sexual being, but doesn't excessively flaunt her sexuality. She understands that what is suggested is far sexier than what is shown.
    Intelligent
    Self Assured
    Stylish, but not a slave to the latest fashion fad.

Some examples:

Nicole Kidman = Dame
    Brittany spears = not
    Catherine Zeta-Jones = Dame
    Carmen Electra = not
    Jessica Rabbit = Dame
    I with you completely agree!!! You are completely right!

denis previet
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

One thing that turns me on no end (I have no idea why, but my my friend concurred with me tonight as we talked about it) is girls that wear a fitted longsleeve turtleneck sweater. I don't know why, but I think it's SO sexy.

The only things I can think of is that the sweater in its nature tends to hide imperfections (ie: if her stomach isn't perfectly flat or if she has slight love handles or something, the sweater material is thick enough that it won't be jumping out at you as though when they wear a halter top or something). And the sweater material is soft so if they put their arm around your waist or you hold their arm in yours it's soft and fuzzy and not skin on skin (which can sometimes be sweaty, or clammy, or sticky, or cold, etc).

But all in all, I think a turtleneck fitted sweater looks GREAT on a girl.

Rod Steele

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    <snip>

But all in all, I think a turtleneck fitted sweater looks GREAT on a girl.

Rod Steele

Oh yeah!
    The classics never go outta style.
    Ladies If your gunning for some serious cuddle+ action, one of these is guaranteed to please:

personality for me is #1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast