+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ?????????? :(

?????????? :(

I've known this guy/colleague of mine, who likes me but didn't approach me but he keep on updating his status in Social network site abut his feeling towards me, at work also everyone knows about it and people usually tease him in front of me which makes me very insecure but I pretend as if i don't know anything. I'm definitely not liking such kinda stuff as I'm not interested in him. Can anyone suggest me what to do ?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have you told him you are not interested? That would be the first step...making it clear that you want nothing more than a professional relationship.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Nah..I did not coz he didn't tell me that he likes me. He is kinda shy guy...I think it would be blunt for me to say this...since didn't approach me yet. Thanks you 4 ur reply
    qwerty123.

when the people tease you just tell em that nicely that no there isnt anything between you guys. just give hints that you're not interested so its not to blunt.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    start posting messages on your facebook about the creepy guy at work that can't get the message that you just aren't interested.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?