+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know what to do

I dont know what to do

me nd my ex jj broke up because my ex fiance mat who threatened me the week before kissed me and i told jj. i dont cheat. so for weeks he was mad at me and told me he hated me and to get out of his life. so i left him alone for a while and one day txtd him. he txtd bak and i was really happy. he was acting like we did wen we were together and he said sorry for hurting me and tht he overreacted. but wen i asked him if hed thnk bout gettin bak together he started ignoring me. i txtd him every day and hed randomly txt me. he told his brother he loved me. and he even agreed to tutor me in science. and then i asked him if i could go to his bday this weekend and he said he doesnt want me there cuz i bother him. and then dustin his bro told me to give him some time to think so i was going to. and then his cousin wanted his number so i gave it to her. she already had it cuz he had posted it on his myspace b4 he deleted it and the message i had sent to her didnt send but he yelled at me and told me to lose his number and stay out of his life. dustin says give him at least a week to calm down

i really love him he made me so happy idk what to do
    *broken*hearted*

U got to move on in life thing that has happen cant be the same now... even how much it may hurt u u gotta move on