+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is he doing? HELP

what is he doing? HELP

so i really like this guy and have done for ages. as in over a year.

between us we look after my horses and his mums as she works away during the week and they live on a farm which he works on, so we see each other a lot. and never seem to stop talking to each other. he is always very very flirty with me, will parade around in his boxers in front of me, dry himself after a shower in front of me and stuff like this. where his mum has said to me that he is very shy around girls until he gets to know them etc and this behaviour is not shy towards me.

so basically all my friends think he likes me because of the way he is with me and i think he likes me as well. but, i told him the other night i liked him and his reply was - i dont like you in the same way but your really funny and we get on really well. i want this to carry on as i dont want to lose you because we get on really well.

but since i told him i liked him the flirting has got more and more to the point where its getting some really dirty talking in there and suggestiveness about sexual encounters.

so what do i do? ask him why he is like this with me if he doesnt like me? my friends also think that he is maybe not admitting it because he desnt want to lose what we have?

arghh helppp

Personally the guy sounds like a tool and enjoys the fact that your into him when he says he doesn't feel the same. If he was a true friend than he wouldn't leed you on that way. I would probably sit him down and ask why he thinks it's ok to behave that way and tell him you can't deal with that. It's not ok for you to get mixed signals when he knows how you feel.

Been there!

Well, I think you may spend more time to know him. Maybe you don't really understand him.
    So don't worry or hurry up to speed up the relationship with him, it may drive him away.
    Know what he thinks and what he needs first, time will tell the truth.

Good luck!

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Maybe he wants you as an FWB. Just be careful, I suggest that you don't go along with his jokes. If it continues, then think nothing of it. If it stops, then there was motive behind it.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

It's either he's a good liar or he's just a pervert. If he is indeed shy, as his mother told you, but continues to flirt with you, then he does like you. But the chance that he's playing you outweighs the other scenario. And if you want to continue on with what you have right now, I just wish you do proceed with caution so you won't get hurt in the long run.