+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FEMDOM OF A MALE Does It Turn Women ON ?

Go to the Love Advise Forum " My gf says I raped her and see what the weird Texas Shrink has to say. That's a spooky case

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree with only unfemine woman want to dominate. I'm not masculine and I do have such a fantasy of dominating. Though anal giving, taking, or watching is so not my thing.

Ever since this happened I have been looking into the area of FemDom of Males. It certainly appears to me that it is not common but nor is it rare and most certainly not restricted to masculine man hating woman. In fact the couple that did this both women are anything but masculine.

this thread feels like a project for a college report
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

It is by sheer luck that I found this thread. Chris, I think that perhaps there is some confusion here on your part. While on the one hand you appear to like it on the other hand you feel emasculated. While I understand that you had intense sexual stimulation, I also understand that you had intense confusion by this. Of course, why else would you be asking these questions? I like what one of the replies were on here: "think of it as a bad experiment and move on" You did say that you are aroused by thoughts of this incident which make you disgusted. The statement reminds me of when women are raped and are upset that they become aroused by thinking about the incident. This is similar case with you. While you do not want to make the same similarities of women rape victims, the fact of the matter is it is exactly the same for men. You must find a way to move on from this as it could easily consume you. You must find what makes you happy. Everyone deserves to be happy.

they are crazy....just dun let them do this to u again.

Quote Originally Posted by albert5855 View Post
    It is by sheer luck that I found this thread. Chris, I think that perhaps there is some confusion here on your part. While on the one hand you appear to like it on the other hand you feel emasculated. While I understand that you had intense sexual stimulation, I also understand that you had intense confusion by this. Of course, why else would you be asking these questions? I like what one of the replies were on here: "think of it as a bad experiment and move on" You did say that you are aroused by thoughts of this incident which make you disgusted. The statement reminds me of when women are raped and are upset that they become aroused by thinking about the incident. This is similar case with you. While you do not want to make the same similarities of women rape victims, the fact of the matter is it is exactly the same for men. You must find a way to move on from this as it could easily consume you. You must find what makes you happy. Everyone deserves to be happy.
    Albert,
    Thanks for the advice, I posted two related threads On the Love Advice Forum entitled " Embrassed By GF's Questions And Two More Questions They are on Pages 3 or 4 if you are interested. You from TX also?
    Chris

Could someone explain the Texas joke...What is it about Texas and being Texan???
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Could someone explain the Texas joke...What is it about Texas and being Texan???
    Texans are **** weird, a lot of the craziest shit I've heard was related to Texas.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Texas produced George Bush and killed JFK.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey now, don't hate my state! Chelsea Handler said Florida is where all the weirdos are. And George Bush was born in Connecticut!

But Chris is from EAST Texas. Although Katy is considered South East, even we don't go hang out on the east side. Too many rapes. Oh wait.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Quote Originally Posted by lovefool87 View Post
    Hey now, don't hate my state! Chelsea Handler said Florida is where all the weirdos are. And George Bush was born in Connecticut!

But Chris is from EAST Texas. Although Katy is considered South East, even we don't go hang out on the east side. Too many rapes. Oh wait.
    Bush is yours...don't push him off on Connecticut.

And I don't think Florida has all the weirdos...there are plenty in just about every state....but Bush belongs to the state of Texas.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by albert5855 View Post
    While on the one hand you appear to like it on the other hand you feel emasculated. While I understand that you had intense sexual stimulation, I also understand that you had intense confusion by this. .... You did say that you are aroused by thoughts of this incident which make you disgusted. The statement reminds me of when women are raped and are upset that they become aroused by thinking about the incident. This is similar case with you.
    (I'm no neuroscientist or psychiatrist.)
    I'm not sure how to word this. I'm guessing that there are certain involuntary body responses that mimics arosal only in the body but there is also arosal that can stimulate certain areas of the brain only. I think that this is the case here.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

First off, just cos you enjoyed it doesn't make it any less rape. Rape is saying no. People that get penetrating rape tend to have enjoyed sex(at least, before the rape), but it's still rape. But I'm glad you're not hung up on that so much.

As for the fantasy thing, I find myself thinking about dominating guys, but not with a strap-on doing anal to them. I like the idea of spanking them, but then again, I'd also want to be spanked and tied up, etc, so it's hard to decide if I'm really the dominating kind. I doubt I am, because I'm worried I'd hurt them too much, or not know *what to do* or be worried I'm asking them to do things they don't want to do. In the same sense, I'd be worried that being totally passive would make them think they can tell me or make me do whatever they like. I wouldn't let them do *anything*. So it's a little hazy for me.

I think I'm content being playfully stubborn/rebellous. lol it seems my reply isn't all that helpful.

P.S. I hate those 2 women for what they did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234