+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex-Girl Friend Just made contact...

Ex-Girl Friend Just made contact...

Recap of relationship

Me 21 her 25.. Dated for 1 month, Was a good time, Told me to go out with my friends more... My friends drink like fishes...So of course I did. Was really drunk one night.. She told me I need to grow up. I told her off ect said some harsh stuff...*Really regret that*. Did the whole no contact thing for about 3 weeks... She called said we need to talk face to face due to the fact that we go to the same school & work at the same place & since my internship is almost over I will be working with her again shortly..

During the "meeting" we spoke about how we need to be able to have a healthy working relationship and not hate one another... I agreed told her that this is all my fault & i know I will be regreting what I did for some time to come.

"Meeting ended" Made no attempt to contact her for 3 weeks.. Well she just txted me stating. "Well I guess you dont want to speak to me... which im a little confused why? I was just thinking about you & wanted to talk. Sorry to bother you."

Well I called her back and she was at work... seemed like she walked into a private room to speak with me talked for about 2 mins about how are you ect ect... she said can i call you when i get done with work?" I told her that would be fine..

So I am crazy about this girl and have thought about her for about every god damn day since we broke up... she is smart sexy and comes from a family with $$$$. So how do i go about this phone call... Do i bring up the relationship? wait for her to do that? just looking for some other peoples thoughts on this.

It sounds like your actions and your feelings are out of sync, you don't act like someone who is crazy about this girl. How about just take her out somewhere and show her a good time and tell her how you feel?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    It sounds like your actions and your feelings are out of sync, you don't act like someone who is crazy about this girl. How about just take her out somewhere and show her a good time and tell her how you feel?
    The fact that he mentioned her financial status made me feel like its not worth the advice
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Well, she knows how I feel about her, I have broken down to the point of tears infront of her saying I am sorry at our "meeting" did not mention that... And to the remark about the financial status... Thats just another bonus... I am 9 months away from being done with my Bachelor's science of nursing. But come on this girl drives a $50k Pick up. any how...

Recap Of the phone conversation-- Total Time 19 mins

I asked her how work went, Then spoke about how the state fair was, Asked her if she was ready to start school again. We just talked about random stuff, she seemed interested in talking.

"I do want to talk to you, I've just been working on myself lately, trying to mature a little more, and I think I am at a much better place now with my life so it would be nice to start talking to you reguarly again.". She stated she knew that but apparently she attempted to txt me 2 weeks ago... A txt i never recieved.. & she said she wanted to break the ice with the txt 2 weeks ago... Since i never recieved it I never sent one back.. And thats where the comment about well i guess you dont want to talk to me came from

So since we were on the topic of the relationship... I asked her if thats okay if I call her or txt her now... And she said that would be fine.. I asked if she worked this weekend and she does all weekend... It so happens I work with her on sunday.. So I told her well... if I dont speak with you until sunday Have a good day at work & I will see you on sunday have a good night.... She said thanks you too... And that was the convo

Your guys thoughts? So what do you think... Do i txt her tommorw when she is at work saying I hope work is going well for you... Or something of that nature? Do I make contact before sunday?

Say I dont, Sunday will come and I will be at work with her... I work in a hospital and she works on the same floor I do. How should I go about with that? Take it causual of course... But should I make the move by being the one that comes up to her and bring up conversations... I really want this too work out... But do not want to get my hopes up

By her contacting me. * Twice now if you count me not recieving the one missed txt message* That should be a a sign that she is interested in me again.... Right?

she is smart sexy and comes from a family with $$$$.
    But come on this girl drives a $50k Pick up. any how...
    Pretty much says it all...

Haha, yeah, I agree. It's not worth the advice.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.